Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
/connect home.hullap.com
We're currently playin on a jump map, so you'll have to download it. It's a small, 3.94 MB download, so do it and come join us.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Damn, i entered again.. :D
btw Thanx.. Going to play at Hells.. Bas thode time ke liye... Warna neend nahin aayegi.. ;)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Ya today I was getting pings from 500-700 can you believe me.

These days I am having one problem with my pc.:(
My avast constantly gives warning that he is blocking a connection/ Please check and give me a solution to this problem.

12.12.2008 19:13:19 DCOM Exploit attack, from 117.201.50.114:135

This is the lattest threat blocked by Avast. its again but from this address.

12.12.2008 19:15:36 DCOM Exploit attack, from 117.201.84.208:135
Install Microsoft's security updates or directly install Service Pack 3. There are a lot of DCOM exploits and I also used to get them.

I played today and my ratio was very good Net Ratio:-2:1..toofan was also there...
Nice. :)

^^ WTF NOOB? go to the bazaar section or the tech news or QnA for this
If you don't have any courtesy to contribute or to appreciate anyone who is improving, then please STFU and go away. :|

Tell them baby says "Hi Po".
Haha, you learnt Tagalog? :p

Anyhow, those stats simply don't matter. :| Its the way how you play. I was #4 a couple of months back behind Omega, achtung & d43m0n and then I somewhat stopped playing with that name. :eek:

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Actually there was another post above Hari's, asking for the price of some MSI motherboard. :D
Ahh my apologies to Hari then. :)

But anyhow, "What the fu(k n00b!" is a very nice way of greeting a newbie. :| (Don't say that it was a spambot).

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ahh my apologies to Hari then. :)

But anyhow, "What the fu(k n00b!" is a very nice way of greeting a newbie. :| (Don't say that it was a spambot).

No, it wasn't a spambot. Just a new user who posted the same query in several other sections as well. Probably he wasn't aware of the right section and just jumped into threads that he found on the Index of the forum.

@ gagan and Klaw , i found out this same post in many other threads too. Is'nt it obvious to say Waht Teh Fcuk whaen aye nuby cmoes adn msse oru trhead ?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I got Quake III today. But haven't been able to play any game. I'm not getting any server list, and when I try to connect to any server through the IP, I get a message- "Server uses protocol version 68/ 69." I hope someone can help me.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I played today around 11:30 AM...uptown..bomb mode...blue team...my ratio was Kill: Death -- 30:9,ya u read correct 30 kills 9 deaths.. 5 times attempted to defuse the bomb out of which 4 times defused and 1 time BOOM...btw many persons out there started my saying:D "You are really pro gamer"...

BTW anyone will host today...

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
beta testing, Update to the latest Quake 3 patch - 1.32c
First download and install 1.32 into the Quake 3 folder: ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/quake3/win32/q3pointrelease_132.exe
Then update to 1.32c. Unzip to the Quake 3 folder: ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/quake3/quake3-1.32c.zip

Anorion and I play the OSP mod. Unzip to your Quake 3 folder to install: *www.sunflow.com/orangesmoothie/downloads/osp-Quake3-1.03a_full.zip
Ahh.. I had the 1.32 patch. Didn't have the 1.32c patch. And I also had the OSP mod. Lemme update and see if I can play. BTW, I played with bots, and I was taken aback at first by the speed of the game. It's damn fast, even faster than UrT.

I played today around 11:30 AM...uptown..bomb mode...blue team...my ratio was Kill: Death -- 30:9,ya u read correct 30 kills 9 deaths.. 5 times attempted to defuse the bomb out of which 4 times defused and 1 time BOOM...btw many persons out there started my saying:D "You are really pro gamer"...

BTW anyone will host today...
That's great!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Q3A is a friggin' awesome game!! I used to play it a few years ago and it was absolutely addictive! The rocket launcher, railgun and BFG are 3 of the best weapons in any FPS game till date. :D

Top Bottom