Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
That link is broken... :sad:
Yeah the whole site went down, as i posted.. WTH?

Guys i am confessing that i used wallhack and let my elder brother take over Urt and i change to assasins creed, he is by the name [>=] or something like that. i wont be playing Urt from now on coz i am very sad that my reputation was lost and there by being a ****ing hacker in front of all you guys. once again i'm sorry and Play well. my last play will be now at gagans server.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That link is broken... :sad:
Its up now!! :D

Last edited:

amitava82

MMO Addict
All applications are approved. Need to test new players before approval. We want to rank up and n00bs not gonna help us. You play bad, we rank down.

*www.clearpixels.net/upload/uploads/61140883055419700.jpg

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Unfortunately I can't play. I am installing TF2 on linux(wine zindabad) and currently it is updating. 500MB to go.....
Wonder if this will run.

Last edited:

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Rey619: I applied there. Accept it if you are the administrator.

Nah, i aint admin. [DF]SamSerious is Admin/Founder. But as he said - Need to test new players before approval. We want to rank up and n00bs not gonna help us. You play bad, we rank down.
;)

@Baccilus I tried it on Ubuntu 8.04 by installing direct X9.0c through wine-doors.It worked.
Although it will work fine on Dx8.1 with wine. I think wine has been updated with dx9.0c now.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
We had another DF party at Hells. First I went there to play as Gagan's server was dead. Then Zine and hullap came. Then all the others started flocking in- FishFace, Booyaka, Abtom. It was great fun :)

Top Bottom