Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Krow

Crowman
I'll play UrT 4.1 even after 4.2 is released.He's my friend you Knoob and posted here after a long time to say "Hello".

Well, he would have been well placed in the Game currently addicted to thread. Knoob I am. :p

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Bored!! :( bahut khel liya UrT! will not play this game for 1 month or so! looking forward to play COD:5 and other games...I got many good friends by this UrT game!(The only thing which i am happy about :D)

DarkDante

Journeyman
lo...i wuz playin yestarday an i thot, "y not try out a SR-8?"an did so.woo-hoo!!!i jusst luved blowin peoples heads offs!such a sadistic person i am!
:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
SR8 Headshots! are the most beautiful thing in UrT!..man i fail many time to kill just because i want to see body without head :lol: :D

P.S. Too many ads in this forum :| :| but, i use Neat Digit Extension ;)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
ok people i'm joining the party here.. just put the file to download...
so when do u'll play.... & i hope 256 kbps connection is good enough for this game..

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^HEHE! good! well, most of Digit members are quite inactive these days but still me,hustler,gangsta,toofan and other play...:hitman:..we mostly host between 4-6 PM everyday..Moreover, because of the inactivity of Digit UrT player we don't post ip here..we give ip to our friends using Yahoo Messenger..add me krazzywarrior@yahoo.com

And welcome to the community.. :machinegun: and lol at ur signature.. :doogone:

p.s. new smiles ftw!!

Top Bottom