Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^lol! don't call me bhaiya! i think i m much younger than u...damn i hosted the time u were online but i forgot to post ip! I and huster had some great fun at my server :)
Well, ApoCalypse...hustler, I and others are always online at messenger whenever we play or surf net(previously we used to be on IRC but since its down, now on messenger)... give me ur email id so that i can add u and inform u immediately when i/or anyone else host...

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^lol? u use messenger such as yahoo,hotmail,gmail??? i m only on these 3....anyways leave it come to #krow freenode irc for discussion about UrT (host and other stuff)....

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
:| :| Reporting this thread! too much offtopic...Aspire u are trying to have a fight with me!

Guys try out sliceyjump_beta2 map! its really tough! (Hullap have completed it though) I am trying it to complete it...hustler is trying too!! download...

*anikiclan.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/misao.jpg
:lol: :lol:

Scored 90 for the first time on tR server! I am very happy :)
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/19584/shot0215.jpg

Last edited:

Aspire

Padawan
^No I'm not trying to have a fight with you, I'm not that mad........
Just telling you that This is your 700th post in this thread. So you should celebrate

BTW Did anyone check out the screenies of The New Map Cambridge?

*www.urbanterror.net/e107_images/newspost_images/cam_005.jpg
*www.urbanterror.net/e107_images/newspost_images/cam_006.jpg
*www.urbanterror.net/e107_images/newspost_images/cam_007.jpg
*www.urbanterror.net/e107_images/newspost_images/cam_008.jpg

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
ok you both. Just get out of this thread and stop posting useless things. :/ It's enough. :|

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
/connect ~snip~
Note:- We will be playing on different maps...You have to google for download....

Edit#1:-
w00t! completed ut4_walljumps.pk3....used grav though sometime :D :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom