Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

toofan

Technomancer
Yup in many servers there is a limit of 200 pings. but i think CC has now of 300 or 350 or 400. I am not sure.

Aspire

Padawan
Check this out

|CC| Clan's #1 Japan Playground Server Appearing in LOCAL And That too FULL!!!!!!
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

*img16.imageshack.us/img16/7154/21211.th.jpg

*img268.imageshack.us/img268/7558/catsqga.th.jpg

*img6.imageshack.us/img6/2392/ccclanbugggg.th.jpg

The server is FULL and has Jaynz Wise and many others playing!

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
OMG! WTF! I was playing at CC#1 server...and was pwning red team at ratio of 3.5:1 in sanctuary....and suddenly i was kicked?? wtf! no team-killing and no offensive language even not in Hindi!! wtf! was getting such a good fun! all ruined..and thats too without any reason!! :-x :-x

A Userbar made by me...........
*img440.imageshack.us/img440/5740/userbar756955.gif

Nice work! if u made this from ur own!! keep gimping or photoshoping! :D

Aspire

Padawan
OMG! WTF! I was playing at CC#1 server...and was pwning red team at ratio of 3.5:1 in sanctuary....and suddenly i was kicked?? wtf! no team-killing and no offensive language even not in Hindi!! wtf! was getting such a good fun! all ruined..and thats too without any reason!! :-x :-x

Nice work! if u made this from ur own!! keep gimping or photoshoping! :D

Maybe you spammed?

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^haha! bad joke:-x

My brother has taken my Logitech Mouse to Chandi Market, Kolkata...hope my right click problem will be fixed!!(he will return around 7 PM) then i will show what is sniping!!:p abhi toh yaar F use karta hu!!:-x

Aspire

Padawan
^^haha! bad joke:-x

My brother has taken my Logitech Mouse to Chandi Market, Kolkata...hope my right click problem will be fixed!!(he will return around 7 PM) then i will show what is sniping!!:p abhi toh yaar F use karta hu!!:-x

You are gonna get the mouse repaired?? :shock:
Just get a new one!

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I think toofan remember's me playing yesterday. Then I was kicked. Dunno why!

Yesterday nite I tried to connect, but the ping came from 190 earlier to 472 now WTF!!!

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
You are gonna get the mouse repaired?? :shock:
Just get a new one!

hmmm no! its a minor problem and I don't want to invest much bucks on it! Just a right click which i think the chandi market guys can fix in few seconds!!:p but really some sellers over there are really really noobs!! :D

toofan

Technomancer
my shoulders are paining!! yaar played football today in my Games class in school!! oh darddddd!! midfielder!! :p

Shoulders Paining??? and you were playing football. lol

Next time try to use ur legs. :grin:

And for that kicking. You may be hitting team members by mistake and you doesn't even realized.

Krazzy logitech ka koun sa mouse hai. Any special one> Model ?

Aspire

Padawan
@Krazzy
Ye videos dekh
Tera -VA-MLTR yaar hack kar raha hai
*www.mediafire.com/?ltmnwkt4mym
*www.mediafire.com/?nym2zu4qf02

Rural Terror

Broken In
^ Wallhack for sure. Shot many times through smoke and then lies of using Tacgoggles.

And Vaibhav, keep the discussion about him away from this thread. I mean we don't want anyone to come here to prove his/her innocence.

Top Bottom