Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@crazykiller

hmm wait downloading

ok seen!! what thing u think points out that he is hacking????
I dont think he hacking? firing through smoke? even i can see the body of blue team guy while he was firing!! ???? he even sometime didnt knew that enemy was at which side(which a wallhacker should know)...

Just for ur information full form of MLTR = Muktaf Hussan Lets Totally Rock! and Muktaf Hussan = WiseMan` so he is wiseman!! He is bored with his old name so he uses this name sometime :D

Seriouly speaking noobs/dumb player always think pro/good players hacks!! Yesterday one CC guy was specing me while i was pwning some noobs(i killed that CC guy for 2-3 times and he went spec) and he came with the conclusion that i was hacking and kicked me but i was not hacking :-x:-x

BTW! give me the server ip of the server! i want to play there :D

Last edited:

Rural Terror

Broken In
^ hmmm, I clearly got shot by him in smoke. :| Don't have a demo for it, but it's my experience. May be mistaken, but I saw the smoke and the bullet hitting my body.

Sorry to Wiseman if MTLR was he. :|

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
See while u were firing through the smoke...the light that is given out by gun is displayed even in smoke so a common sense guy can surely predict where u are!

and as u had said me earlier A brain using guy = Wallhacker in front of others!!

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Do u know what...before taking anyone in -VA- clan wiseman spec the guy for around more than 30 mins!! to confirm that he is good and he dont hacks!! he even speced me before taking me in VA clan!!

Aspire

Padawan
You may think whatever you want.
I speced him for complete 15-20 mins and saw him walling.

I dont care whatever you say.

Rural Terror

Broken In
And one more thing RT! spec urself before claming other hacking! dont put some sh!t ex-hackers to spec!!
See, he had a nice logic. I got shot through smoke a couple of times. Whenever someone is correct, he/she gets my support. :| Wiseman says faint images through the smoke, must be true as even I judge the locations of the people.

I've talked to Wiseman and apologised...I trust Wiseman anyways.

May be I didn't tell you about Wiseman accusing me long time before. ;)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Ex hackers have more experience i suppose??

Seriously..i posted this for u:-

Seriouly speaking noobs/dumb player always think pro/good players hacks!! Yesterday one CC guy was specing me while i was pwning some noobs(i killed that CC guy for 2-3 times and he went spec) and he came with the conclusion that i was hacking and kicked me but i was not hacking

Anyways peace now!! i dont want to get banned!!

hahahahahahahahaha!

My brother bought a new mouse:-

*www.spirit.or.id/images/Logitech-OpticalMouseBlack.jpg

My SR8 getting rusty!! need some drops of blood!!! Anyone hosting?

Its a simple fact dude. CC Clan is full of n00bs and almost always too overcrowded. And they play in maps which are not DESIGNED to be played when crowded. I mean seriously, some maps piss the hell out of me @ |CC|Clan. Specifically Dressing Room.

And yeah at the same time it IS full of hackers. I saw a guy with a aimbot cum autoshoot bot. I speced him for 5 min and found him almost always looking upwards while moving and dying easily. He used to stare at a wall and fire like a maniac. And then go to a crowd and fire at distant people and kill a lot using the favourite weapon of aimbots, the machine gun.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
nice toofan!! congo!! even i scored 75 at the next map(sanctuary)...tu toh gaya hoga rakhi ka swambar isnt?! :D and i bought a new logitech mouse!! :D

toofan

Technomancer
Hain yaar Rakhi & Manmohan Tewari has added a lot of masala in that program.

Yesterday I was in total form. In sanctruary i would have made 100.

Once i killed 44 in just 4 min time and then suddenly the connection went away. Surely I was killing spawns a lot but that was my best.

Top Bottom