Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

lol wtf> *translate.google.com/translate_t#auto|en|molia blagodari google drunk? *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/5.png

Crazykiller

Banned
Are you a n00btard or what?

I'm out of my city and using my mobile. :| So, you want me to again & again 'edit' my post and waste my precious talktime as I'm out of station?

(though at that time I was on a crappy PC with IE6 on a slow net connection...:|)

Then plz dont post until u get back to the city.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@Crazykiller

I performed 2 tests see below:-

Test1:-
Zone Alarm(Firewall) ON
Port 27960 UDP
It gives PORT IS CLOSED

Test2:-
Zone Alarm(Firewall) OFF
Port 27960 UDP
It gives PORT IS OPENED

WTF! ZoneAlarm blocking my 27960 port...I am using Free Version of ZoneAlarm just give me instruction how to unblock 27960 in ZoneAlarm..I cant find any option out there..

Anyone Host!

^^ dude, i assume u don't use any P2P networks except torrent and hence the windows firewall is just needed for your protection, if you are on vista, firewall+defender will do.
ZA sucks in all the memory and process, plus making the pings go +200
if you are that not confident about inbuilt measures, use some anti-virus like mcafee so that you get the advantage of both AV and FW

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Ok! So from now one..When i play i will keep ZA on and Windows Firewall OFF but when i host i will keep ZA OFF and Windows Firewall ON.:):)

And i checked UDP 27960 is open in case of Windows Firewall:-D

Problem Solved!

Guys where is [DF] clan in Urban Zone CTF League..
I am already there in [V.a] clan...
Guys go and create ur clan THERE ASAP...and participate in league..
:smile:

dHr

Journeyman
i do have a/c at urbanzone and wish to play from lonnnnnnnnnng time.so waiting for others

@ ^ when is your match?

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ We have match after 4-5 days..

Ok! So now till now here are the 1on1 matches i have fought:-
1. [-DeR-*]CrepyB!tch -- i won
2. [UTMC]Crazykiller -- i won
3. [-DeR-*]Medic_Hog -- i won
4. [-DeR-*]Terminator -- i won
5. [-DeR-*]Terminator -- i won (Second Match)
6. [-DeR-*]Prashu -- i lost
7. [-DeR-*]Prashu -- draw (Second Match)
8. [-DeR-*]Heros|Sky| -- i won
9. [-DeR-*]Rocketbaba -- i lost
10. [DF]Shoot_em_up -- draw
11. [DF]Toofan -- i won
12. dHr -- i won

I LOVE 1ON1 MATCHES:smile:

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Well, this is what exactly happened between me and Krazzy. I was playing by myself at CC Clan's Japan server, and he came along and asked me to join a random server. I joined, but found that we were the only two present. I said "1v1 is boring, let's go back to CC's". He said "let's just play for fun". I just played around, not really serious. Then this guy takes a screenshot and posts it here saying that he beat me in a 1v1 contest. How despicable.

Krazzy, you may be a good player, but you're far from perfect, believe me. Being in V.a doesn't make you anything special. Stop being such a braggart. Learn from the |CC| Clan players who are great players, but also humble.

And lastly, no one here gives a **** about what your scores are. Keep that to some other forum.

Top Bottom