Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
If you want to, beat me fair and square in a 1v1 match, and I will accept it. Don't take screenshots when your opponents aren't even aware that they're playing a match.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Well, this is what exactly happened between me and Krazzy. I was playing by myself at CC Clan's Japan server, and he came along and asked me to join a random server. I joined, but found that we were the only two present. I said "1v1 is boring, let's go back to CC's". He said "let's just play for fun". I just played around, not really serious. Then this guy takes a screenshot and posts it here saying that he beat me in a 1v1 contest. How despicable.

What an absolutely disgusting thing to do!!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/14.gif

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Well, this is what exactly happened between me and Krazzy. I was playing by myself at CC Clan's Japan server, and he came along and asked me to join a random server. I joined, but found that we were the only two present. I said "1v1 is boring, let's go back to CC's". He said "let's just play for fun". I just played around, not really serious. Then this guy takes a screenshot and posts it here saying that he beat me in a 1v1 contest. How despicable.

Krazzy, you may be a good player, but you're far from perfect, believe me. Being in V.a doesn't make you anything special. Stop being such a braggart. Learn from the |CC| Clan players who are great players, but also humble.

And lastly, no one here gives a **** about what your scores are. Keep that to some other forum.

Sorry! But seriously wasnt there any confusion created...I thought u said lets have 1on1 matches...we clarified that point after the match isnt? and i thought u want 1on1 match with me..U know what i m talking about...Anyways sorry!

The all i cant prevent me is stop playing 1on1 matches..:-D

Anyone Host ! I will not host now!

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Sorry! But seriously wasnt there any confusion created...I thought u said lets have 1on1 matches...we clarified that point after the match and i thought u want 1on1 match with me..U know what i m talking about...Anyways sorry!

Anyone Host ! I will not host now!
I said 1v1 matches were BORING! I don't know how you could misinterpret that. :|
You asked me to play just for fun, and then you post here saying you won a match. :|

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I said 1v1 matches were BORING! I don't know how you could misinterpret that. :|
You asked me to play just for fun, and then you post here saying you won a match. :|

Let me clarify u...

This is what all happened that day(Read carefully):-
I was playing at |CC| TS Open Server with more 4 or 5 players playing over there(I was getting very good pings over there)..Then i came to |CC| Japan#1 Server and found you playing there..(I was getting very bad ping at this server) So i said u lets go to some other server and i gave u ip of |CC| TS Open Server..During this time i dont know where 4-5 players went and server was empty!Then i think u said me "1vs1 match is boring" but i read till "1vs1 match" and the message disappear and so i didnt read the word "boring"...I thought u want 1on1 match with me and i said u "Race to 10.It gonna be fun" (I meant to say that 1vs 1 match gonna fun)..I played seriously and beat u(i aint knew u not playing seriously) and then u again said "1vs1 is boring" this time i read "boring" and i asked u "u only said 1vs1" then u said that i said that "1vs1 is boring" then we lol that I aint read boring and since then i thought that a 1on1 match is conducted between u at that time...

This was all confsuion created between me and u..isnt?

lol why does anujsaini always need 2 min b4 connecting?
and whenever there is gangsta around, there is hustler too <.<
i think they both are human-bots hmm... or maybe twinheads *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/16.png

Crazykiller

Banned
^^ We have match after 4-5 days..

Ok! So now till now here are the 1on1 matches i have fought:-
1. [-DeR-*]CrepyB!tch -- i won
2. [UTMC]Crazykiller -- i won
3. [-DeR-*]Medic_Hog -- i won
4. [-DeR-*]Terminator -- i won
5. [-DeR-*]Terminator -- i won (Second Match)
6. [-DeR-*]Prashu -- i lost
7. [-DeR-*]Prashu -- draw (Second Match)
8. [-DeR-*]Heros|Sky| -- i won
9. [-DeR-*]Rocketbaba -- i lost
10. [DF]Shoot_em_up -- draw
11. [DF]Toofan -- i won
12. dHr -- i won

I LOVE 1ON1 MATCHES:smile:

Let me clarify u...

This is what all happened that day(Read carefully):-
I was playing at |CC| TS Open Server with more 4 or 5 players playing over there(I was getting very good pings over there)..Then i came to |CC| Japan#1 Server and found you playing there..(I was getting very bad ping at this server) So i said u lets go to some other server and i gave u ip of |CC| TS Open Server..During this time i dont know where 4-5 players went and server was empty!Then i think u said me "1vs1 match is boring" but i read till "1vs1 match" and the message disappear and so i didnt read the word "boring"...I thought u want 1on1 match with me and i said u "Race to 10.It gonna be fun" (I meant to say that 1vs 1 match gonna fun)..I played seriously and beat u(i aint knew u not playing seriously) and then u again said "1vs1 is boring" this time i read "boring" and i asked u "u only said 1vs1" then u said that i said that "1vs1 is boring" then we lol that I aint read boring and since then i thought that a 1on1 match is conducted between u at that time...

This was all confsuion created between me and u..isnt?

Krazzy, most of the matches won by u are in the same way........

Your opponent doesnt even know that he is in the middle of a 1 vs 1 match and he plays badly and loses and then you take screenshots and then u post those screenshots here and start showboating and then that player comes here and defends himself and you both start fighting and then some noob reports the posts and then the thread gets closed and the fighters get warnings and you stay quite for 2-3 days and then u again start fighting and then some1 reports them again and then u get banned and the cycle goes on and on and on........................

For godzzzz sake ( NOT [UTMC]Godz777) plzzz stop posting ur scores here or you will get banned permamently

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^
I dont think except this godfather match i have any match in which the opponent doesnt knew that he is playing match..And even i thought that beta_Testing want 1on1 match as i explained in my previous posts...I dont do this all kind of stuff that beat player without knowing them that they are in a match..Anyways leave this topic..

ANYONE WANT TO PLAY I CAN HOST!

We have a CTF match today at something around 5:30 PM with KMA clan in
Urban Zone CTF League..Wish me best luck:grin:

Top Bottom