Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Crazykiller

Banned
I told u cant host after 12.
Now my cousin is playing Runescape. Server will lag.

BTW Which forum have you all moved to??????????
It really doesnt feel good when you are left out.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Here is my target:-

"E:\Installed\Urban Terror\ioUrbanTerror.exe" +set fs_game q3ut4 +set net_port 27960 +exec server.cfg

Last night Zone Alarm Creates problem but i cant shut it down! I passed all content of URT in zone alarm..still u cant connect:X

See the target and if not able to connect then U PLZ HOST!

Crazykiller

Banned
Use this software to check your ports
Enter port no. 27960 and click UDP
*www.portforward.com/store/PFPortChecker1.0.28.exe

If ports are blocked then download this program , select your router and Quake 3
*www.portforward.com/store/PFCSetup1.0.232.exe

I'm hosting
/connect 59.178.47.249:27950
Will be laggy for sure

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Bijli chali gayi.. :-x

Crazy i dont think there is any problem with my game or port i think the problem is with Zone Alarm...(Yesterday when i hosted with ZA on guys were not able to connect but when i off it guys were able to connect)...I reinstalled Zone Alarm and configured it to accept connection for UrT game..:???:

Hope now my Urt Server work fine! Will try later.:twisted:

Anyways Host!! I think hustler gonna host @4 PM!:-D

Crazykiller

Banned
^^ Bijli chali gayi.. :-x

Crazy i dont think there is any problem with my game or port i think the problem is with Zone Alarm...(Yesterday when i hosted with ZA on guys were not able to connect but when i off it guys were able to connect)...I reinstalled Zone Alarm and configured it to accept connection for UrT game..:???:

Hope now my Urt Server work fine! Will try later.:twisted:

Anyways Host!! I think hustler gonna host @4 PM!:-D

i said abt ports because yesterday twice your port was shown as 27961 in rcon status.
I think that your ports must be open as you were able to host earlier, but maybe your router is switching to port 27961 which is usually closed.

Coming to Cool Joe's Server in a minute!!!

Crazykiller

Banned
hmmmmmmm

Port no. 135.....
it sounds fishy...................
Is it a case of identity crisis???

plz use default ports while hosting......
AND
I can't use port 27960 as my cousin stole it for FIFA

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
i said abt ports because yesterday twice your port was shown as 27961 in rcon status.
I think that your ports must be open as you were able to host earlier, but maybe your router is switching to port 27961 which is usually closed.

Ok i will check the software set my Urt port to 27960 and will open the port by using software suggested by u...

Where is Hustler??? Gangsta said me that hustler gonna host at 4-4:30 PM...where he is..:evil:

@Gagan dont spam the thread will ur "lool" replies...plz..spare this thread...:-D

Top Bottom