UPS Problem

sunny4691

Fell Off the Asembly Line
Guys my current UPS is almost dead, it gives no backup and it keeps restarting my pc when the voltage flickers a bit which happens a lot in my area, i have also changed the battery but it is not able to charge the battery, so i was thinking of buying a new ups, and wanted to know is Intex 1000VA better than Microtek 600VA. APC and other good brands are not available here.

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

in dib u know umang opp. to them is a computer shop contact them they can supply APC

Ye I know Umang and the opp. Shop to it, but I will like to buy it locally as it is very heavy, will also try to search for APC in my local shops. But how are these intex,frontech 1kva ups.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
avoid intex,frontech btw luminous & microtek is also good there is no reason u can't get APC btw what is ur config do u really need 1KVA

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

avoid intex,frontech btw luminous & microtek is also good there is no reason u can't get APC btw what is ur config do u really need 1KVA

Actually bro as am upgrading my whole computer i bought a cooler master UCP 900w psu, and when i plugged it in my ups and switched on the ups, the ups kept on restarting with the red led like it was taking its last breaths:)), and after that i directly plugged the psu instead of ups and it worked fine, the ups already cant withstand the load of local psu, so i think that 1kva will be a good choice.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
then go for microtek its cheaper & better than others u mentioned btw buddy why did u go for that cm psu what is ur config

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

then go for microtek its cheaper & better than others u mentioned btw buddy why did u go for that cm psu what is ur config

Ok will go for microtek. Actually I was looking for a used psu from many days..err... months :) and lastly got a good deal on this ucp psu so bought it, its almost brand new and 3yrs warranty left, and as I said earlier I am upgrading my whole pc so that's why buying parts one by one, and am thinking of going sli or crossfire in furture.

Top Bottom