Unsual problems with Mouse cursor flickering along with the Windows explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

krinish

Journeyman
I have a very unusual issue with me computer.

I have just configured a new system with AMD X2 5000+ with gigabyte 690v s2 mobo.

everything works fine, but the Mouse cursor keeps flickering along with the Windows explorer.
Its too fast and too frequent.

The mouse cursor changes to hour glass and then returns to the pointer, when i just move it.

The annoying part is when i open the windows explorer to browse to lots of files, when i scroll down to view the files, it goes back to the top.
Similarly when i click on the dropdown menu of the explorer to select various drives, it flickers and goes off.

Need help please.

Please note - its not the screen that is flickering. Looks like its only with the mouse and the windows explorer.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
1) First try your mouse on other system.It looks like hardware problem.
2)Try your mouse in safe mode.
3) start-->> control panel-->> Mouse-->> set all default.

OP
K

krinish

Journeyman
I have a very unusual issue with me computer.

I have just configured a new system with AMD X2 5000+ with gigabyte 690v s2 mobo.

everything works fine, but the Mouse cursor keeps flickering along with the Windows explorer.
Its too fast and too frequent.

The mouse cursor changes to hour glass and then returns to the pointer, when i just move it.

The annoying part is when i open the windows explorer to browse to lots of files, when i scroll down to view the files, it goes back to the top.
Similarly when i click on the dropdown menu of the explorer to select various drives, it flickers and goes off.

Need help please.

Please note - its not the screen that is flickering. Looks like its only with the mouse and the windows explorer.

The mouse works fine on all other sytsems.

The annoying part is when i open the windows explorer to browse to lots of files, when i scroll down to view the files, it scrolls backs to top with a flicker.

I dont think its a mouse fault.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
The mouse works fine on all other sytsems.

The annoying part is when i open the windows explorer to browse to lots of files, when i scroll down to view the files, it scrolls backs to top with a flicker.

I dont think its a mouse fault.
do you face this problem only in IE..or in all browser.

I think there is some wrong setting of your mouse.
Please try in safe mode.....and with different account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom