Unofficial Mangalore Meet - Meeting NucleusKore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@NucleusKore- nimma meetup hege ittu? nanu udupiyalli iddene. neevu yavagadaru udupige bandiddira? neevu mangalurinalli yelli kelasa maduttidiri? plz heli.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
@beta testing
Din and I just had a casual meeting. Something all of a sudden without much planning you know. I have passed Udupi many a time on my way to Manipal, whenever I had to go there for official work. I studied in KMC Mangalore, both MBBS and MD.

adi007

Youngling
cooooool...

OK. Whatever you say Uncle. :p

And who said there were no uncles in Mumbai meet? There was Goobi Uncle, Mehul Uncle, Manan Uncle, Asfaq Uncle, Preshit Uncle, Sourabh Uncle, Sreeyesh Uncle, Shahab Uncle, Kenshin Uncle. And there was also a Pathik Aunty. :D I was the only young kid there. :p
ROFL

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
Grrrr.. Kaminey!

Actually Krazzy Aunty was a feeling a bit lonely that day as there were no other aunties, so to feel better he started imagining aunties around him. I was sitting right there so .... :D

BTW, I haven't banned any normal member yet. Too tough to control the temptation. :| :D Krazzy.....

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
@KPower-It's kannada. Not a weird langauge.

Good to see both uncles meet :D I though I could meet Din uncle in the next couple of weeks as I was planning to go to Kerala, but plans flopped :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom