unlimited free sms legally

Status
Not open for further replies.

caje143

Journeyman
Originally Posted by yashved
You can send unlimited free sms from my website as well.... *yashwebs.awardspace.com

hey what abt sending sms to international places...
is it possible coz there is a single link and that is sms to india....

do let me know...

Thnx...
Caje

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
@ yashved

Dude it's only free for the sender. The sender first receives a message that says - "You have received a message from Krify.com. To view it, send READ to this number"

That sms must cost about Rs. 3 - 6. Even I was surprised to see such a service. They make their money from receivers. And moreover, if the person you send it to is a miser, he won't even care to read it :) .

yashved

Broken In
NagpurDaMunda said:
dude but its not possible to send sms to reliance number using ur site...

The SMS Gateway is now changed to incorporate new networks including reliance.... :)

caje143 said:
hey what abt sending sms to international places...
is it possible coz there is a single link and that is sms to india....

do let me know...

We are trying to add a SMS Gateway for sending sms to international places and the Gateway will be added as soon as possible.
If you want I will PM you whenever it is added....

ApoorvKhatreja said:
Dude it's only free for the sender. The sender first receives a message that says - "You have received a message from Krify.com. To view it, send READ to this number"

That sms must cost about Rs. 3 - 6. Even I was surprised to see such a service. They make their money from receivers. And moreover, if the person you send it to is a miser, he won't even care to read it .

Thank you very much for pointing that out to me. The SMS Gateway was meant to be free both for the sender as well as the receiver and yes you are absolutely correct when you say that most receivers won't care to open the message if they are charged for it.

Therefore, The SMS Gateway is now changed and is now completely free both for the sender as well as the receiver.

So Wish you Happy Text Messaging from Yash Webs!

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
@ yashved.
Ok, it's free now, but I tried sending mesages to 3 of my numbers. Recieved none of them :(. Two are Airtel (One postpaid, One prepaid), 1 Idea. So I guess no problem with particular network.

yashved

Broken In
ApoorvKhatreja said:
@ yashved.
Ok, it's free now, but I tried sending mesages to 3 of my numbers. Recieved none of them :(. Two are Airtel (One postpaid, One prepaid), 1 Idea. So I guess no problem with particular network.

It happens when the network is too busy that some of the messages are not delivered. Also, you need to make sure that javascript is turned on so that the verification code is changed everytime....

VexByte

Norms Buster
*www.sendsmsnow.com/
*sms.bizhat.com/
*sms.adheeth.com/
*www.offtopics.in/indiasms.php
*yashwebs.awardspace.com

I've tried all the above SMS services. But none of this is able to send any single SMS to my Airtel cellphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom