Incarnate
bumping this thread
Anyone have any resources for Artificial Intelligence , for 2D games
its a very narrow topic and googling isnt giving me any good results

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
It became way too complicated for an android game, most of the things in it did not run at acceptable fps on most android devices, thats why I abandoned it.. i still have the project files, maybe in the future ill dig through\

The biggest problem for me in the 2D platfomer was level design, I simply do not have time to churn out levels, and the process of designing a level is the longest, even longer than creating most prefabs from scratch..

This new game im working on, wont have this issue as it has a single static level, much more simpler..
also, alot of the scripts/thingies i reused too

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
It became way too complicated for an android game, most of the things in it did not run at acceptable fps on most android devices, thats why I abandoned it.. i still have the project files, maybe in the future ill dig through\

The biggest problem for me in the 2D platfomer was level design, I simply do not have time to churn out levels, and the process of designing a level is the longest, even longer than creating most prefabs from scratch..

This new game im working on, wont have this issue as it has a single static level, much more simpler..
also, alot of the scripts/thingies i reused too

Too bad, I thought it was really good..

Top Bottom