Unable to play youtube vids

Deadman

Journeyman
"there was a problem while playing touch to retry" comes when i try playing video. Could not find any solution on net. Everything else works fine.

$hadow

Geek in making
If you are using YouTube app so yes this problem is also faces by me and no work around is what I am able to get of up till now.

sksundram

In the zone
I am too facing the same problem in official YouTube app as well as in Viral app

Last edited:

promo87

Broken In
"there was a problem while playing touch to retry" comes when i try playing video. Could not find any solution on net. Everything else works fine.

Well,I am going to suggest this fix to all the user over the forum who is experiencing problem with the YouTube application, try going to the settings>application manager>select the YouTube application> Clear its cache and the data stored. Now put your device to the Airplane mode and wait for a minute. Again put your device out of the Airplane mode and then again open the YouTube application, and try searching for the video this time it will start working normally.

$hadow

Geek in making
None is as useful as the official one but there are many that can be used as a replacement app.

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Are you guys on MTNL Delhi broadband? Am facing the same problem for last few days( not working on PC either) and after going through some fourms came to know that the problem is from MTNL side.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Go to settings on mobile
> Tap wifi > Modify network
> Change DHCP to STATIC
> change DNS 1 to 4.4.4.4 and DNS 2 to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Go to settings on mobile
> Tap wifi > Modify network
> Change DHCP to STATIC
> change DNS 1 to 4.4.4.4 and DNS 2 to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4

Tried this. Internet stopped working on my phone after this -_- (Was getting 1-2 kbps)

Had to revert back the settings to static.

kaz

right here
I installed a VPN and now YouTube is working on my phone. Does this means that YouTube is blocked by MTNL? -_-

NO....On BSNL firefox doesn't play youtube videos but chrome is able to :)

*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/185326-firefox-not-playing-youtube-videos-2.html

Aakarshan

In the zone
Same here I'm not able to download Videos Via tubemate.
I am Using MTNL.
And I'm getting this error.

*i59.tinypic.com/15xvi1d.jpg

Top Bottom