Unable to play youtube vids

little

Journeyman
Thanks for help but the problem was automatically resolved 2 days back. It was bsnl problem.

I'm facing the same problem here. But I read it somewhere that this problem has something to do with TP-Link devices. I'm able to play Youtube videos on my lappy (chrome/firefox ; RJ45 - W8968) but not on my android phone (wifi W8968). And the strange fact is that when I change my modem to Netgear DGN1000 Youtube videos on my phone play like before.

BTW I use BSNL DNS.

I tried changing DNS setting on my phone in advanced options in wifi setting but internet ceased to work on my phone after that.

Aakarshan

In the zone
Thanks for help but the problem was automatically resolved 2 days back. It was bsnl problem.
I am on MTNL.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm facing the same problem here. But I read it somewhere that this problem has something to do with TP-Link devices. I'm able to play Youtube videos on my lappy (chrome/firefox ; RJ45 - W8968) but not on my android phone (wifi W8968). And the strange fact is that when I change my modem to Netgear DGN1000 Youtube videos on my phone play like before.

BTW I use BSNL DNS.

I tried changing DNS setting on my phone in advanced options in wifi setting but internet ceased to work on my phone after that.
Use the first wifi and In your phone change your VPN by Hidemanninja. Maybe this will work for you.

little

Journeyman
I am on MTNL.

- - - Updated - - -

Use the first wifi and In your phone change your VPN by Hidemanninja. Maybe this will work for you.

Thanks for the tip. As I'm no longer using W8968, I'll skip it. But I have ordered W8961ND and I think I'll have to do that when I install TP-Link W8981ND.

Top Bottom