Unable to find X2 4800

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
^ DDR2 offers greater bandwidth which will be used with time pal... DDR is basically on the road to "kaputdom" with both Intel and AMD adopting DDR2.... Benchy DDR 400 and DDR2 800 and you'll get my drift... DDR2 was sucky in its earlier avatars, not any more...

Infact it does .. try some XMS modules on very tight latencies .. u'll get better CPU scores than with ddr2 800 ... the only reason AMD and Intel is shifting is because ddr2 should be cheaper to produce , and consume less power .. its basically comparing AGP and PCIe , no real diff.

OP
V

vinyas

In the zone
Re: i am not able for find

Sand man said:
LMAO!! hahahah same here yaar i tried getting a x2 3800 :( very very limited stocks.. have you tried SP road ?

x2 4200+ (939) are damn easily available on Sp Road

also when i went x2 3600+ (am2) had just arrived ... he told its 7.5k....in 15 days time x2 4200+ (Am2) will hit the Bangalore markets !!

magnet

Youngling
vinyas.....i seriously say dont go for anything else than 3800+ x2 if u have the rams and board.........in 1 year u will find 4800+ too silly stuff when quad core arrives and dual core price will again fall badly......

OP
V

vinyas

In the zone
magnet said:
vinyas.....i seriously say dont go for anything else than 3800+ x2 if u have the rams and board.........in 1 year u will find 4800+ too silly stuff when quad core arrives and dual core price will again fall badly......

i agree with u bro... also goto understand the indian middle class dont buy a PC every summer ...so i guess we got make use wat we have best at the moment

Got a Mail From Delta Peripherals,Chennai

X2.4800+ is expected by Sept 1st Week

So keeping fingers crossed

OP
V

vinyas

In the zone
or better is to go for AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Am2 ... scarifice a bit Processor by less Cache & since it supports DDR II ..will make for loss in performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom