Unable to download Internet Explorer 9

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hello Guys!

Whenever I try to download IE 9 ,from microsoft website, it only completed upto 25-30% and then shows an error message and a troubleshoot link is placed on my desktop. I even disable AV n Firewall but it didn't works. I'm using Chrome on Win 7 Home Premium :/
Please reply with a solution.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
IE?AFAIK...IE Is not safe at all.Chrome and firefox are Comparatively much more safer than IE.IE is almost dead maybe 10% of the Int population uses it

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
@mastrkid
As I've mentioned tht M using Win 7 Home Premium n it's the original one.
Secondly I just want to experience net on IE 9 though I know that Chrome is better then IE .
I'l find it @ filehippo now n if I could download it there.

@meetdilip
I've IE extension installed in Chrome for tht situation.

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
^^Clean temporary files, cookies & fix registry using Ccleaner.
after that restart your PC & install latest windows updates.
then try to download IE 9.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hello Guys!

Whenever I try to download IE 9 ,from microsoft website, it only completed upto 25-30% and then shows an error message and a troubleshoot link is placed on my desktop. I even disable AV n Firewall but it didn't works. I'm using Chrome on Win 7 Home Premium :/
Please reply with a solution.

Try to find offine installer.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Whenever I try to download IE 9 ,from microsoft website, it only completed upto 25-30% and then shows an error message and a troubleshoot link is placed on my desktop.

You don't even know how "lucky" you are! :shock:

That, or your ISP really cares about their customers.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm using chromium browser but it can't handle file downloads very well - so Op better use IDM/FDM or any other free download manager to download IE9.

BTW, you can also get IE9 from here :
Internet Explorer 9 Final (Win 7)

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
I successfully download d update patches of Adobe Flash player , Java , etc. which updated in d same manner as I try to in case of IE
I think cleaning registry,cookies,history won't work
But I'l try in tht way also now

kisame

King of Heroes
I successfully download d update patches of Adobe Flash player , Java , etc. which updated in d same manner as I try to in case of IE
I think cleaning registry,cookies,history won't work
But I'l try in tht way also now
Better download offline installer as suggested using a download manager.
*www.filehippo.com/download_internet_explorer_windows_7_64/

Last edited:
OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Okay I've downloaded IE 9 from the above said link.
Though contrary to my expectations it is probably as same as IE 8 in terms of layout and speed :(
It's speed is slow as if I compare it to Chrome and nothing extra can b noticed except some protective extensions.
Anyways I'm happy having d latest IE :cool:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Though contrary to my expectations it is probably as same as IE 8 in terms of layout and speed :(
It's speed is slow as if I compare it to Chrome and nothing extra can b noticed except some protective extensions.

What did you expect? Magic? :/

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

:shock: i thought the problem was critical.

having the latest version of any software is really good.:cool:

IE9 is used mostly by normal users who don't explore much in browsers type (just happy with the bundled IE7/8/9 in windows OS).

Top Bottom