unable to cdwrite with nero express

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamilvendan

Broken In
Dear friends!
Just recently I transferred a samsung cd writer from one of the computers to my system at the working place and installed nero express software. But the nero express does not detect the cd writer. It only displays the image recorder.

But I am able to write files using the cd writing wizard that comes with windows xp.

Can anyone help?

choudang

Padawan
if you are logged in as a user, you don't have the burning right. it will display only image drive. try to log in as Administrator and let us know, if the problem is there.

Febians

Broken In
make sure yr copy of nero is not corrupt.
uh... i hope u aint gettin a drop down for the image recorder where u can choose the appropriate writer :?

OP
T

tamilvendan

Broken In
I am not sure whether my copy is corrupt or not. My friend took a copy of his nero installation cd and gave it to me.

Yes I am getting the drop down for the image recorder and it displays only the image recorder.

Any help?

choudang

Padawan
i have seen this type of prob. the bundled nero with LG R/Ws does not work with other R/Ws. i don't know why..... specially if i use LG then it will show the R/W but if i use Samsung.... nope only image drive. whereas if you use other burning tools.. it gives the R/W. no need to reinstall your OS. try to get NTI CD burning... its a freeware..

BTW... if you bought the Samsung CD R/W, nero should be bundled with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom