un-OFFICIAL thread of Cricket Chat......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
But hey, T&T rocks. When I saw last, they were 105/5 and needed 66 from 35 deliveries. Today, morning, in the newspaper... T&T win! Pollard scores 54 from 18 balls! WTH! :shock:

when i last checked teh score...the needed 51 off 24 !!! and they won with NINE BALLS TO SPARE !!!!!! Hats off to the NEW KP !!!!!

Krow

Crowman
Yeah he smashed Moses Henriques for 27 runs in one over. Henriques was given another over after that when Brett Lee had an over remaining! :shock: Anyway, the last Henriques over was 4,6,6 and match won by T&T! :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hmm. this is bad. today, if Bangalore wins, both Delhi and Bangalore will go out of this tournament. And if Delhi wins, Bangalore will go out and Delhi will have one chance to move ahead.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
hmm. this is bad. today, if Bangalore wins, both Delhi and Bangalore will go out of this tournament. And if Delhi wins, Bangalore will go out and Delhi will have one chance to move ahead.

^^ if this is the scene.......then i must say....indian teams r going through bad phase......coz the currnt score is : RC needs 67 runs in almost 10 runs with 9 wickets in hand and Ross Taylor,,,yeah he is talking in boundaries once again !!!

Ross has taken McGrath.....no mercy....poor !!!

Krow

Crowman
Lol @ Indian teams. No heart, only money is what they want. T&T showed a lot of heart even though their team was hardly anything compared to DC or NSWB.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
yup.......all indian teams r out.....!!! bad bad !!!

anyways.....Victoria n cape cobras r through semis....!!!

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Yes, T&T is proving the dynamite in this ACLT20.
In yesterday's match they batted insanely n hit 6's to everyone.....!!! Powerpuff batting........
It was a tough task for Eagles to chase 213, and they managed only 189 in 20 ovrs...!!!

I didn't watched the match except one ovr in which Stewart hit 6's n boundaries all over.......fantastic !!! Its getting too much cricket for die hard cricket fans too........

Reality is ppl r now getting bored of this daily cricket.....!!!

Krow

Crowman
Reality is ppl r now getting bored of this daily cricket.....!!!
Now you come to the point. :) That is just why many in this forum do not like it. First, football is much better, second cricket is being overdone these days. Its just about the money, almost nobody loves the game anymore.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
^^ Hoping there would be some cricket in the Aussie series...!!!

Y did Kumble got retired.......?? He's such a class bowler till now.....!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^to give way to next generation. :)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
it's better to take retirement than to wait till you are kicked out of the team. :)

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I think dada's second innings was a blast. When BCCI kicked him out of the team.. initially i thought that.. dada's career is over. But, man.. the way he returned to the international cricket deserves a hats off. But so sad that he is off now.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Yeah true......

But still i think there z no bowler in india like kumble's caliber.......But thats gud that as time goes on.....these youngsters will learn......!!!
Well, i really like Ojha.......amit mishra is also quite gud !!!

amitash

Intel OCer
amit mishra is also quite gud !!!

Personally i dont think hes really all that good... ojhas much better... It was fun watching mishra get belted bby taylor though...0-58 in 4, that was nearly half the DD total

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom