Umpires Are Vampires

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3060

A LOTR fan
and now bhajji has been banned for 3 tests....

WTF.....when did that happen????, the hearing was for tomorrow is it???.

they are just making sure that we are deprived of all the resources for a win...

they are truly the worst cricketing nation that i have ever seen...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ not just cricket. Whatever game they play, they just treat others with such rude behaviour. buggers.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
And tats why teams hate to tour Australia. Also in the Ganguly dismissal, Ponting was demanding an out. Even in first Innings Wasim Jaffer was bowled on a no ball.

If this wrong decisions were in India's favor, Aussies would have created an havoc.

adithya_s

Journeyman
set of wrong decisions which went against us...
first innings
1. ricky pointing was caught behind..
2. symonds was caugth behind
3. symonds was stumpted by dhoni.. but denied by third umpire.
4. symonds was stumped but this time ****nor dint refer to third umpire only.
5. jaffer was bowled but was a no ball.
6. hussey was caught behind rp singh was the bowler..
7. hussey was lbw ed
8. dravid was't out..
9. dada was'nt out..

hah here is another joke...

"kumble told that this match is played in right spirit by only one team".

times journalist quoted the same sentence to clark.. and asked him the opinion bout the same...

he said " was the right spirited team australia?"..

interviewer said " no india".......

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I read somewhere in cricinfo that Chanderpaul mentioned that had it not for the biased umpiring decisions particularly on Australian soil, then Australia would not have looked so invincible. This test was not won by them on cricketing abilities, but for pathetic umpiring decisions at crucial points in the match. I think Kumble should have done something like Inzamam in England last year when he refused to play.

Some stupid decisions:mad:

1-Ponting was out caught behind off the bowling of Ganguly but was given not out.
2-Symonds was out thrice, once caught behind, once stumped and once I do not remember but cricinfo had mentioned that.
3-Rahul Dravid was given out caught behind while clearly the ball brushed his pad with the bat tucked behind the bat.
4-Sourav Ganguly was adjudged caught in the slips when the catch was not cleanly taken, in fact the ball clearly touched the ground.
5-Dhoni's lbw decision in the 2nd innings was questionable.

A test cannot be won with so many bad decisions. ICC should sack Bucknor from the elite panel.:mad:

Combined to that I just read that Harbhajan was handed a 3 match ban when the real culprit was Symonds. And who the h*ll is Ponting to show the umpire and tell him to raise his finger to give Ganguly out???:mad: I think he should also be banned temporarily for (as they say) a level three offense. BCCI can suggest to boycott the test tour or replay this match with better umpires.:mad:

We stayed upto 2AM here in USA only to see these stupid umpiring decisions.:mad::mad::mad:

List of all umpiring errors in a more comprehensive fashion.

*cricket.indiatimes.com/Umpires_too_good_for_India/articleshow/2679307.cms

Last edited:

x3060

A LOTR fan
i think the ban will be removed tomorrow or so...but all said and done , the facts remains the same " they are the worst cricketing nation in the world"...

blackpearl

The Devil
"kumble told that this match is played in right spirit by only one team".

times journalist quoted the same sentence to clark.. and asked him the opinion bout the same...

he said " was the right spirited team australia?"..

interviewer said " no india".......

Clark must be a bigger nut than the umpires.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
even ICC is shitty....always biased and supportive to Australia...:mad: Bhajji sacked for no justifiable reason..:sad:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^^ already ICC informed that Steve Bucknor will not officiate in next test against India (maybe never against India)

nix

i cant say much about the umpiring decisions but yesterday on TV, i saw the TV crew ask a guy about the bhajji issue and the guys says " its impossible that he could have said something like that. hes' a punjabi".
well, i dont think the channels should be showing stuff like that.
i thnk the ppl are going overboard by burning effigies of the umpires on the streets. all this will be displayed in international media and will only spoil india's name.
even the media is going overboard by saying that the BCCI is far more powerful than the ACB.if they can go so far, they could have as well compare the might of australian military over indian military or something like that...

Pat

Beyond Smart
Latest update:
India suspend tour of australia
*www.rediff.com/cricket/2008/jan/07bcci1.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom