Umpires Are Vampires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
Such a horrible test match it was. Such idiotic it was. Such a biased test it was. Such a hopeless game of cricket it was. Such a ridiculous game it was. A nonsense game of cricket it was...
Please tell me some more adjectives in those lines which I can put up there.
Did you see the test? I had seen it. And after a long time that I had seen or followed a test so closely. And ultimately what a test I had seen...
For those of you who are thinking whats going on here or which test I am talking about, then here it is. The test match was played between India and Australia. It was the second test match of the India tour to Australia. Dated 2-01-08 to 6-01-08.

Umpires Game...
It all started from the first day of the test. Australia was batting then. Umpires for the test were Steve Bucknor, mark Benson and Bruce Oxenford.
Australia was under a bit of pressure when they were 45 for 2. Ricky Ponting was playing on 17. He nicked a ball which was drifting down the leg to the wicket-keeper. He was straight away given not out.

Source

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Cricket Australia has bribed them. I am damn sure. Its not like that "Humans are prone to errors"..... Once in a while can be excused but this Test was a Blunder. Steve Bucknor and Mark Benson should be fired.

Even Kapil Dev also said on Aaj Tak that Steve Bucknor's attitude is against the Indians and even cited his own incident happened with him.

Even the 3rd umpire giving a wrong decision. Symonds given NOT-OUT by the 3rd umpire, this was damn ridiculous.

x3060

A LOTR fan
the whole play was biased .... :(, we should have easily won this match if not for 14 players(umpires included) Vs 11 .

sourav123

Thinking Different
I will definitely say that this is not a win for Australia because of their cricketing ability but because of stupid and dumb-ass umpiring. There is nothing questionable here as it is clear from all TV replays that both the decisions for Ganguly and Dravid were not right. On the other hand during Australia's innings, there was one definite out which was declined.

I think the Indian team management should apply to the ICC for sacking of the umpires, Steve Bucknor in particular, he is too old for the game anyway. If the ICC does not take any step, then Indian team should refuse to participate in future cricketing events. Then ICC will feel the heat as 80% of sponsor's money comes when India/Pakistan/Sri Lanka are playing and not when Australia is playing.

Also I think strong action should be taken against Ricky Ponting as during the fall of Ganguly's wicket, when he was asked whether the catch was there or not, he said the catch is taken even though he knew that it was not a catch as the ball touched the ground. He should have said to ask the third umpire, that is why third umpire is there anyway.

All in all, I will say that cricket is the one who has lost and not India.

csczero

Journeyman
heheheh autralians realized what we cant .... they will do whatever takes it to win ...... bribe umpires , unfair play . whatever ..........

Winners dont do different things ........ they do it differently muhahahah :twisted:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
bucknor is a <censored> %#$%#$@#$ <censored> ER#^# <censored> #$@#$%$% !!!!
fill in the profanities as you wish :D

Pat

Beyond Smart
Grow up guys..OK, umpiring decisions have been bad..We are getting so much carried away by the umpiring decisions etc. that we are not able to see the real problem..And thats with the Indian lower-middle order ! Its time Dhoni makes his way out of the test team (atleast over-seas)! Yuvraj seems to be in a world of his own! And what to comment about Jaffer..They are just pathetic! All this hue and cry over umpiring decisions has actually prevented some of the players a lot of criticism which they would have faced had the umpiring be slightly better!

The point I am making is that although umpires got it wrong,its also our players who are to be blamed! They couldnt even survive fugging 70 overs with all those "Greatest" batsmen in the team!

man,this is SH1T!!!
ridiculous umpiring and useless umpires.Bloody cheaters!!
This sh1ttty stuff can be tolerated 1-2 times but there were 8 errors by the umpires!!!were those umpires ameteurs or of school level.
c'mon they were international-level umpires and this number of mistakes is untolerable at this level.
These useless Umpires umpires should be sacked ASAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom