Umpires Are Vampires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I just read the match report on BBC.It looks like India were poised to draw the game but Clarke finished off their tail.
Now this isn't umpire's fault.Can't even survive 11 balls with 2 wickets in hand.

prasad_den

Padawan
I just read the match report on BBC.It looks like India were poised to draw the game but Clarke finished off their tail.
Now this isn't umpire's fault.Can't even survive 11 balls with 2 wickets in hand.
Agreed... But had Ganguly and Dravid not been out due to wrong decisions, the game wouldn't have gone to such a nail-biting finish.. :D Probably beson and bucknor wanted more spice in the game... :D :D :D

axxo

99.9% Idle
no umpire do any favour of asian teams in this world....including umpires from sub continenets like in the means of asoka de silva...

Vyasram

The pWnster
wtf, ponting is upset coz umpires correctly ruled a decision against him. ( A catch which he grounded off MSD)

*www.rediff.com/cricket/2008/jan/06rick.htm

nvidia

-----ATi-----
The match was sick!
How can the umpire ask the fielder if it was out and say that the batsmen is out without asking the leg-umpire or 3rd umpire. :mad:

V

vaibhavtek

I think Cricket Australia has bribed them. I am damn sure

wtf, ponting is upset coz umpires correctly ruled a decision against him. ( A catch which he grounded off MSD)

full form of wtf

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vaibhavtek

thats correct i also thing so that they are a$$.
and what is the full form of wtf..

prasad_den

Padawan
The match was sick!
How can the umpire ask the fielder if it was out and say that the batsmen is out without asking the leg-umpire or 3rd umpire. :mad:
Supposedly, an agreement was reached between Kumble and Poting before the match that doubtful catches will be decided by the captains rather than referring to the 3rd umpire....!!

Anyways, I might safely presume that the 3rd umpire would have also given it as out, if he had been referred to, given the way things have gone in this match..

nvidia

-----ATi-----
thats correct i also thing so that they are a$$.
and what is the full form of wtf..
wtf = what the f***:D

Supposedly, an agreement was reached between Kumble and Poting before the match that doubtful catches will be decided by the captains rather than referring to the 3rd umpire....!!

Anyways, I might safely presume that the 3rd umpire would have also given it as out, if he had been referred to, given the way things have gone in this match..
The umpire could have asked the batsmen. Its not fair :mad:

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

What about the first day decisions.

OZ: 160/6 and symonds given twice notout when he was under 50 runs. He went on to make 160, oz made 450+ where they would have gone for under 200.

scores would've been :

oz : 195 all out in 1st innings
IND: 550 all out in 1st innings
OZ: 500 all out in 2nd innings
India would've easily made required 150 runs in 2nd innings and thus levelling the series.

But somehow, they played against a team of 15 (12 oz's + 3 umpires) and lost the match.

If you are thinking of last 2 overs and 3 wickets, India would have never reached that stage if the umpires were honest.

I think it's "doubtful catches can be decided by the captains". Yes. I agree with you. Even the third umpire is deaf, dumb and blind.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
a$$holes. When they do it, they call it sledging and part of game. When others do it, they call it racism. bullocks.

adithya_s

Journeyman
f**kers...

sources say that india is going to abondon the series.......

according to me its right...

if it was with umpires it would have been a different question... but clark and ponting are the biggest as@@oles.. the don't even have 1 percent of honesty.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom