Two questions about blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Padawan
Hi digitians.As you might know I have a blog in blogspot.com(Have a look).I have three problems
1.How to add Feed burner logo to my blog(I have registered and got the feed address too)
2.How to remove this from blog
Screen shot

3.I am not able see ads on any website.I am not using any addons or security tools to block ads.
Please give me the answers.
Thanks in advance.:)

din

Tribal Boy
Regarding point 2

I am not into blogspot (on wordpress now), but it looks like a calendar to me, so might be you forgot to add the date while adding the blog entry ? Might be its left blank ? Check it.

You can't see ads - is a great thing actually ;) people are trying their level best to reach there lol.

Jokes apart, you can't see any ads in any sites ? This is same in all browsers ? I use ABP in FireFox and IE7Pro in IE. But without using any ad blockers, I am not sure how the ads are not appearing. Weird.

adi007

Youngling
buddy do u have any adsense account and did u configured it in blogspot dashboard...?
If not then ur blog willl be ads free ..:D
That's the beauty of blogspot...free means free without any ads

OP
New

New

Padawan
@din
so might be you forgot to add the date while adding the blog entry ? Might be its left blank ? Check it.
Thanks will check it.And I need to see ads as I can't configure ads on my blog:(
@adi007
buddy do u have any adsense account and did u configured it in blogspot dashboard...?
If not then ur blog willl be ads free ..
I have adsense account since last March and earning pretty too:)
Any Idea why it's not showing ads on firefox and IE7?

adi007

Youngling
@din
Thanks will check it.And I need to see ads as I can't configure ads on my blog:(
@adi007
I have adsense account since last March and earning pretty too:)
Any Idea why it's not showing ads on firefox and IE7?

I can see all ads in IE6....
sorry can't check in opera and FF coz it's heavily modded to tackle all kinds of ads in the world :)

BTW could i ask how much have u till made in adsense and is this the only website that u have...?
and one more thing if u are earning then why not move to a paid hosting...:)

OP
New

New

Padawan
Don't what has happened to these browsers..They were fine till last sunday...

Just got 4.5K:)
Will move after sometime

adi007

Youngling
4.5 k??? how much time???

Yeah same question here and from how many websites..i don't think this alone site can bring such amount....

Don't what has happened to these browsers..They were fine till last sunday...

Just got 4.5K:)
Will move after sometime

Just go through the source in the browser and see whether u can see ur adsense pub id..
if not then the adsense script is disabled ..

Last edited:
OP
New

New

Padawan
^^From last three months:):(...and I have only one blog....Don't know how to promote it..
@adi
Seems it's corrent...Will install sp3 now and check my luck onceagain..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom