Two New Yorkers move to Delhi | See what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
about our delhi struggle

*unclestu.com/Delhi/diwali.jpg

We are Dave and Jenny. We live in India, which is not like where we used to live.

This blog won’t tell you what we did on such-and-such day. Instead, we’re blogging to showcase the fun and insanity of living in India, to help the people back home share what we experience, and to help other people who might be visiting, moving, or just curious about life on the subcontinent.

That picture above is the two of us all gussied up for our first Diwali party in India. You can contact us at: ourdelhistruggle AT gmail dot com.

(And let it be said that we now regret calling this blog “Our Delhi Struggle” — the connotations are far too negative. A better title would be “The Delhi We See” or something like that. Oh well.)

---------------------

Check it out. It’s very interesting. :)

have u guys read all the entries in the blog ?
Check it out again ...... not everything is nice bout INDIA(in the context of the Blog) .

yea ... but after reading all the entries ... it looks like their point of view has changed through out their stay in India till now(i mean it started as "Delhi Struggle" but now they have witnessed a brighter side of Delhi-India) ....

@ gaurav
I agree completely with u bro. I just added the last sentence(inside the bracket) to prevent any flame war watsoever in this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom