TV tuner card problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

george101

Good Boy
i recently got an old pixelview bt878p+ tv tuner card from my friend who hasnt even plugged it into the pc for some 2 years and have lost the driver cd and remote. now i'm using that card by downloading drivers from prolinks website. the probelm is that whenever i record any show, there is no sound. also while watching tv i have to plug my speakers cord into the 'audio out' port of the tv tuner inorder to hear anything. i use windvr to watch tv. i dont know much about tv tuner cards. someone plz tell me what to do so that i can record sound also....................

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
connect the "tv-audio-out" of your TV tuner card to the "line-in" of your sound card.You may also choose to use a different set of speakers for this instead of routing the sound. However, routing the sound makes recording simpler to deal with.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
Check/verify that Line-In is selected as recording input in the audio properties.

volume icon in system tray -->options-->Properties-->Recording and select / confirm Line-In is checked as recording input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom