TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
As an aside, let me tell you guys that everyone in goobimama's family, from the small cat to his brothers to his mother, love to watch One Tree Hill. I don't know why I just had to mention that. :p

goobimama

 Macboy
Noooo! Don't do that! My family is very well respected! This will bring shame upon us! I hate One Tree Hill! I just have to watch it cause I was suckered into watching a few episodes and now I have to see what happens in the end. It's a crappy show. Completely unrealistic. And no one else in the family, aside from the Small Cat (let's spoil his name in this), watches One Tree Hill.

xbonez

NP : Crysis

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
whose line is it anyway!

it was first recommended by one of my favourite teacher way back in school,it used to be aired on Star World.Freakin' hilarious,the performers are just too good and creative.I suggest you all try it out.:p

goobimama

 Macboy
Started to Watch Heroes today...watched 5 eps....Liking it..........:) :)

Can anyone tell me how is That 70's show. Is it Very LOLing , Mildly LOLing or No LOLing...??
70s show is an awesome show. Gotta watch it. Lots of LOLing. And it's a nice trip to go through all the 7 seasons. Ashton Kutcher is too good (=funny)

Dipen01

Youngling
I'm watching the Rearview (repeat highlights) of the Season 3 & 4. It's a cool show.

What is it ?

Couldnt find it on tv.com or wiki ?

Noooo! Don't do that! My family is very well respected! This will bring shame upon us! I hate One Tree Hill! I just have to watch it cause I was suckered into watching a few episodes and now I have to see what happens in the end. It's a crappy show. Completely unrealistic. And no one else in the family, aside from the Small Cat (let's spoil his name in this), watches One Tree Hill.

I actually kinda love that show :D .. Well yeah soaps are unlrealistic ;)

But this one is interesting ;)

drgrudge - u must checkout 1st 2-3 Eps... I guess you might like it :D, I can't be sure about legolas though :p

Wierd lol :-

Until this moment i thought that 70's show was "filmed" in 70's and so i didnt even bother to check out its story.. and now just for fun when i checked out its timeline is 98-06 :eek: :p Seems like i missed out on a good show.. Right on it :D

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Until this moment i thought that 70's show was "filmed" in 70's and so i didnt even bother to check out its story.. and now just for fun when i checked out its timeline is 98-06 :eek: :p Seems like i missed out on a good show.. Right on it :D
They wouldn't call it That '70s Show if it was filmed during that era. Do you know any "'90s Show" that was filmed in the '90s? :p

Dipen01

Youngling
Actually i must have seen a bad quality print as in the video quality and so i thought that it was indeed filmed in 70's :p

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
They've artificially given it the bad quality and, like you'll see when you begin watching it, obviously fake backgrounds and studio environments. It's the 70s, you see. :)

It's a great show. You should watch it. If you want, you can read my little review of it on Ashwin's (drgrudge's) blog.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
How is Gossip Girl? What kind of genre is it?

How is The Big Bang Theory going on people? I just saw the first 2-3 epics and I kind of liked it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom