TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Until this moment i thought that 70's show was "filmed" in 70's and so i didnt even bother to check out its story.. and now just for fun when i checked out its timeline is 98-06 :eek: :p Seems like i missed out on a good show.. Right on it :D
They wouldn't call it That '70s Show if it was filmed during that era. Do you know any "'90s Show" that was filmed in the '90s? :p

Dipen01

Youngling
Actually i must have seen a bad quality print as in the video quality and so i thought that it was indeed filmed in 70's :p

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
They've artificially given it the bad quality and, like you'll see when you begin watching it, obviously fake backgrounds and studio environments. It's the 70s, you see. :)

It's a great show. You should watch it. If you want, you can read my little review of it on Ashwin's (drgrudge's) blog.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
How is Gossip Girl? What kind of genre is it?

How is The Big Bang Theory going on people? I just saw the first 2-3 epics and I kind of liked it?

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Ok, getting The Big Bang Theory. And how is How I met... going. Didn't check the epics after they came back from the break...

Does Gossip girls have hot chicks?

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Decided that I'll watch How I met only after the 3rd season is over... should I watch one epic by epic or a group of epics in one go?

In the other news, I saw the pilot of Gossip Girl. It was so-so but pic picked up momentum towards the end of the epic. High glamour quotient (I love Jenny :twisted:) might make up for the sloppy show.

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ You need to watch a couple of episodes of Gossip Girl to really get into it. It's pretty good I assure you. I don't like Jenny.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Ok, can anyone tell in nice human way what Gossip Girl is all about. From what I can understand, it's about some uptown chick's (and guy's) private life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom