TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You guys have made me want to watch Dexter now... and I don't have friggin' time. I'm quitting my job. Arrgh!

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
You guys have made me want to watch Dexter now... and I don't have friggin' time. I'm quitting my job. Arrgh!
Me too. :p

My schedule is also crazy. Review of the last 3 days:
Day 1: 5 epics of Heroes
Day 2: 4 epics of Heroes
Day 3: 5 epics of Heroes
Day 4 (today): dunno how much I'll watch

14 epics in 3 days! Should get a life...

Dipen01

Youngling
I have had crazy marathon with 24 :|

For the 1st season i watched 20-22 eps on a trot (It was a sunday and was raining outside :eek: )

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Day 4 : 3 epics of Heroes

Finally the show is getting slower, seems they are dragging. Still it's interesting but not as absorbing as it was before. Getting emotional (not wrong par se but why this sudden shift in equilibrium?) as well.

Thought I would get Dexter and start watching soon after I finish S1 of Heroes but this thing is spoiling me. Need to take a break aka get a life. Not going to watch more than 2-3 epics a day from tomorrow. :p

Gonna sleep now.. hard day of work (ironically didn't do nothing much :|)...

xbonez

NP : Crysis
whenever i come across a gud tv show (24, PB, heroes, house md, HIMYM, scrubs, joey, my wife and kids etc.), i generally finish a season in max 2 days

Dipen01

Youngling
PB Fans Sarah's coming back :D

Possible Spoilers - I haven't read it yet but its an interview so there might not be any.

*community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/T...siello-Report/Ausiello-Scoop-Prison/800036399

legolas

Padawan
^ ^ yeah. she was giving birth to her baby... Therefore the beheading incident :D I love sarah.... but I wonder what the plot might be coz, I thought Michael is after that btich for killing her...

Oh wait, I think the company will try recruiting Michael for the life of sarah...?? So this season is rescuing sarah :D

whenever i come across a gud tv show (24, PB, heroes, house md, HIMYM, scrubs, joey, my wife and kids etc.), i generally finish a season in max 2 days
hi-5 dude... my way :D

Last edited:
OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

PB Fans Sarah's coming back :D

Possible Spoilers - I haven't read it yet but its an interview so there might not be any.

*community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/T...siello-Report/Ausiello-Scoop-Prison/800036399
I knew she would. :D When is PB returning? Should be a action packed year... Heroes 3, PB 4 and Lost 4 (and going strong)...

Dipen01

Youngling
Are in the very episode that they showed her head and stuff...I told my friend that they will prove it later that its not the real head but cosmetic or whatever and she's gonna be back...;)

PB might be back around Mid September :|

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Let them take time.. I want them to come with quality epics not some half assed seasons. Till then we have many shows to enjoy. ;)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Saw Heroes Season 1. :D It was amazing.

Next target is Dexter or Lost Season 3 (took a break in the middle of the season).

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Anyone watching MTV Roadies 5.0? It's amazing show. Too bad that Sambhavi got chucked out, she was a hot chick. :( :cry:

VD17

Journeyman
My votes:
House, M.D.
C.S.I.: Miami (although the rest are quite good, i like this one the best)
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (CNN, Sunday 9PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom