TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

Hate dexter.... i am not into dark comedy stuff.... just like comdey..reality shows...some action/drama

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

err.. Yes in a generic form ..not Not in a true form

its Drama / Dark comedy .... check some imdb/wiki

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_(TV_series)

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0773262/

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Not sure how comedy comes into picture but it's more of a drama thriller. It's too bad you're not into this genre. The show is crafted brilliantly. Showtime churns out some hard hitting shows & they seem to be more realistic then some of the movies Hollywood makes. Dexter's cast, it's presentation, the plot twists & the performances are something you can't miss. Did you try watching any episode?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

well...once youtubed some episodes part..

tbh..i watch tv shows in a cool evening..or the sleepless nights... i dont want to be creeped out... but lots of pals do watch this regularly...

Now looking to get my hands on

The Girls Next door
The Monk
The Office
American Choppers..
The Simpsons
Beauty and Geek..
The Apprentice

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The best time to watch it is at night, I would say. Try the first season if you can. You won't regret it.

Get 'The Office' ASAP. It's totally awesome. I haven't seen the UK version but the US version is simply outstanding. Steve Carell is at his usual best in this one.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Scrubs - 10/10
IT Crowd - 8/10
Hustle - 8/10
Goodness Gracious Me - 8/10
The Office - 10/10
Psych - 8/10
Mentallist - 8/10
Everybody Hates Chris - 6.5/10

jxcess3891

Evil mind
I think almost all good TV shows have been mentioned here so far. So guys why not post something interesting like your fav episode, your fav line or fav moment. For me, my fav line was from Seinfeld, "I choose not to race". One of my fav. scenes was from the office, season 1 ep 2, when they have a basket ball match between the staff and the guys working in the warehouse. Also one of the funniest moments that still makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it is from the "that 70s show", when Khelso is sitting with only his underpants on and says that he is cold. To which Fez says "That must be why his nipples are so pointy" This scene in my opinion was really funny.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Has any1 noticed any similarity between "Psych" & "Scrubs"? Both appear to be very similar in terms of their comic element. Also the characters of James Roday/Dule Hill are so similar to those played by Zach Braff & Donald Faison.

I recently started watching Supernatural... liked that as well...
Recently watched all seasons,though it flounders now and then it's a great show.

Millenium and Entourage are great.

Fringe is great too(like that high production quality), hope they give more airtime to the mad scientist's(brilliantly acted by John Noble) son and give the lead actress some acting lessons.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Top Gear 12/10 :D
How I Met your mother :- 9/10
The Big Bang Theory :- 9.5/10
3rd Rock from the Sun :- 8.5/10
Heroes - 7/10 (they're now stretching the series.. feels like Ekta Kapoor's drama)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom