coolguythampy

Broken In
Hi Guys,

I am in a dilemma... I have around 45K-55K budget. My main aim is to watch movies. Mostly downloaded content from the internet.

Should I go with a computer with a large screen or a 32" TV and home theatre?

I currently have HP Laptop with 4 GB RAM, Core 2 DUO and Win 7 for my computing needs.

I was planning on a 32" SONY TV as I am a hardcore Sony fan. Do you have any alternate suggestions. I saw some threads. But can you point out models which are better in the 32" range?

I am looking for full HD TV if I shoudl go for one.

OP
C

coolguythampy

Broken In
I was thinking about that.... But if I go for a PC, then I can put on the computer at night for downloading etc....

But i think I am more inclined for a TV,... Can you suggest the best 32" LCD+ home theatre for under 60K?

OP
C

coolguythampy

Broken In
No definitiely gaming is not my choice. I had a PS3 which I gave to my cousin since I was not interested in gaming.

Any suggestion on TV and HT model

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
options are many buddy
samsung LCD LA32C650 - 48k (has internet on tv facility too)
or almost similar model LA32C630 - 43k(no internet)

you need DVD HT system for ur room?

OP
C

coolguythampy

Broken In
has internet on tv facility too
Internet TV will take a long time to become mainstream in India. So should I invest for that now itself? I will probably change the TV every 4-5 years

you need DVD HT system for ur room?

Yes.. I would like to have a DVD HT system in my room. Not going for blu-ray now...

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
not Internet TV
i mean internet@TV.. experience web browsing, video calling and all that stuff on TV.. without connecting PC to it.. this TV has Rj-45 lan port on its rear.. connect your lan wire and access internet on this.. dnt knw in detail.. sori

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
that inclusive of every taxes.. MRP..
when you will visit the market
samsung LCD LA32C650 - 48k (has internet on tv facility too)
or almost similar model LA32C630 - 43k(no internet)
you will see this Cost.. you can check on google only if u want.. search for price..

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
^^some sites have such results too they add many others charges IMO to get the profit..
anyways try to search for price on compareindia , priceindia, naaptol, tolmol, etc etc... they are more reliable. if they are nt correct they will gve u the price range in which the product will fall

Top Bottom