OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Logitech wireless keyboard was used with the Panasonic. Will the same keyboard not work with Sony?

randomuser111

Technomancer
Well that's a Panasonic only feature. Sony provides the option of using Vaio laptop as keyboard or your smartphone as keyboard.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

will buy on tue or wed, right now ex650 is top choice but i really like the convenience of keyboard in panasonic :|

Sony BRAVIA 40 inches Full HD LED KDL-40EX650 Television | Television | Flipkart.com

here the guy talks about sony keyboard... is it available?

randomuser111

Technomancer
Okay so there is an application called Remote Keyboard Lite by Sony which allows you to use any laptop ( Non Sony) as keyboard for your TV. Btw you don't wanna go Plasma ?
The logitech keyboard works with Panny plasmas too.

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Hahaha Do I really need to do that? :p

You saw it with your own eyes that the EX650 has the superior picture. So there is no need for me to fanboy you into buying it ;)

Anyways the extended warranty is highly recommended just for peace of mind. It costs only 3000Rs. Whereas Samsung and LG charge more than 12k for it.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Should i get a costly belkin one or any other will do?

btw, i was planning to hook up my dvd player and use the tv speakers. But there's a second option of using my 9 year old philips music system. It has 4 speakers. Will i be able to connect it to the tv, and use it even when i'm watching DTH?

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
Belkin man! :)

As for the second question I really can't answer it as I don't know what connections your hifi system has. Does it have Audio In ? If yes then you can connect it.

Top Bottom