TUTORIAL : Modded System Files Using Resource Hacker Contd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Re: Some Modded System Files By Me !

GR8 WIRK Dude i would have added rep but where is the sign

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)

thnx buddies.....will try to put more files...

PaulScholes18 said:
GR8 WIRK Dude i would have added rep but where is the sign

the reputation system has now been disabled....newayz thnx for appreciating ! :)

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent

Buddy Its only because of Mr. Vista "Vishal Gupta". All credit goes to him. If he did not post those tuts we would not be able to do such interesting things in our windows. Kudos to Vishal.

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

piyush gupta said:
Buddy Its only because of Mr. Vista "Vishal Gupta". All credit goes to him. If he did not post those tuts we would not be able to do such interesting things in our windows. Kudos to Vishal.

i already thanked him in the first point of the tutorial ! i know its due to his gr8 tuts.. !

jamesbond007

 MacManiac

Very Very good tut BlackBerry!! and you'd be happy to know that with your tut I made my WinXP into WinKova .... I mean I put up Anna Kournikova at every place on XP. Now, you gave us some script to compile in ResHacker along with those lovely pics so I was just wondering if you guys could tell us how to write those scripts it would be of great help for us. All we do is follow your steps, resize and replace your images with ours and feel happy that we did it.
Now how about writing those scripts ??
Did you guys write those script ?? If you only modified them and teach us how to do it !!
Anyways right now my WinXP is all about Anna Kournikova

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *

jamesbond007 said:
Very Very good tut BlackBerry!! and you'd be happy to know that with your tut I made my WinXP into WinKova .... I mean I put up Anna Kournikova at every place on XP. Now, you gave us some script to compile in ResHacker along with those lovely pics so I was just wondering if you guys could tell us how to write those scripts it would be of great help for us. All we do is follow your steps, resize and replace your images with ours and feel happy that we did it.
Now how about writing those scripts ??
Did you guys write those script ?? If you only modified them and teach us how to do it !!
Anyways right now my WinXP is all about Anna Kournikova

No just edit the script, according to ur needs.
Or just edit the dialog boxes, the script will automatically modify.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

iMav said:
u gone crazy man i wont be able to work on pc ... efficiency is gonna go down drastically :D amazing set of images :p
totally agre..man even my efficiency wud go down lookin at these babes:D
but gr8 work .hats off to u

my rating for this thread is :D

*img130.echo.cx/img130/5329/bestthreadever5cw.gif

@blackberry
1st thing is change the title man..give it a proper name so that everyone can find it easily

@all other digitians
2nd is for u all.u cant rep the guy so rate the thread as excellent or 5 star.do this instead:)

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

thnx a ton to all of u buddies......

I m still left with many modded files ....but I won't be able to post them now coz rite now. I m having my exams in skools.....will get over on 9th....definitely post on that day !!

Btw....thnx for appreciating my work guys....

One more suggestion mods, plz make the thread started by Vishal on resource hacker sticky so that other members can easily mod windows acc. To their needz.....

Last edited:

deepak.krishnan

In the zone

BlackBerry7100g said:
One more suggestion mods, plz make the thread started by Vishal on resource hacker sticky so that other members can easily mod windows acc. To their needz.....

Agreed man :) ... Mods plz make Mr.Vista's thread a sticky...

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent

NO only that one but there are a number of tutorials started by Mr. Vista which should be Sticky :)

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

one more thing mods....as requested ssk_gr8 , how can i change the title of my thread ? when i edited the title of the post in advanced mode , it doesn't gets saved !

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★

Vishal Gupta said:
^^ U can't change topic titles only mods can do it. ;)
u can when u press edit then there will also be a option called advanced. in that u can change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom