TUTORIAL: Change Look-n-Feel of Windows XP Start Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Guys!
In this tutorial, I'll tell u about a few things, which can be used to change the look-n-feel of XP start menu.
After following my tut, u'll get ur Start menu look as shown in following screenshot:

*img440.imageshack.us/img440/2690/startmenuhy9.jpg

*www.askvg.com/folder-list-and-favorite-links-in-navigation-pane-bug-in-windows-vista/

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i dunno how u come with so good tuts....but i must say everytime u make it better.....i am literally standing and applauding...feel it...
repped u..:D

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Hey Guru............
Great Tut.......................
Sorry unable to rep u as "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vishal Gupta again.".....................

tHANX ViShAl
cAN u tell me how to link images in a resource file say .dll to a menu or dialog box and can u provide me a site which tells how to create a .dll file.
And thanx for the reply in the Q&A section u r great
Vishal Gupta = God of computer

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
thnx buddy for the appreciations. :D
Regarding to the image linking, I'm not sure if its possible. I never tried it so can't tell u much. But I'll try it whenever possible. ;)

Can u tell me some free sub-domain provider sites
Plz give me ur yahho messenger name and id so that i can add u.I think u will like to be my frnd although i know u r a very busy person.

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
siddharth_2463107 said:
Can u tell me some free sub-domain provider sites
Plz give me ur yahho messenger name and id so that i can add u.I think u will like to be my frnd although i know u r a very busy person.
you could have created a separate thread for it
can you give me your i'd VG

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
hey vishal grt job...need a lil help...i tried replacing all programs but couldnt...can u post the reg file to do so...plzz....and aslo where cani change the name of recycle bin...del MY PICTURE & MY MUSIC folder...plzz tell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom