TUTORIAL: All About Resource Hacker! A Brief Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceeeeman

Journeyman
Vishal Gupta said:
Are, I meant drag the items from desktop/start menu/folders/etc. to RKLauncher :) I think u r dragging them from RKLauncher itself :D

k dude n can u tel me how to change the Rk launcher position..
right now it comes on the Taskbar n can u tel me some sites
from where i can download docklets

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Just enter into RKLauncher Settings and u'll get the option to change its position in a tab. ;)
Regarding to the docklets, google for them coz I forgot from where I downloaded them. :)

iceeeeman

Journeyman
Vishal Gupta said:
Just enter into RKLauncher Settings and u'll get the option to change its position in a tab. ;)
Regarding to the docklets, google for them coz I forgot from where I downloaded them. :)

Thnx dude !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

iceeeeman

Journeyman
Vishal Gupta said:
NO! You can't. :D

VISHAL CAN U TEL ME HOW TO MAKE A MODIFIED WIN XP SETUP CD WITH SOME OF MY SOFTWARES N SOME SYSTEM FILES ???????????????
I.E WHEN I INSTALL WIN XP ALL THE SOFTWARES THT I NEED WIL B LOADED
WITH WINDOWS XP SETUP

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Pls start separate topics for such queries and then u'll get lots of solutions ;)
neway, for this job u can go thru following page:

*unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/

iceeeeman

Journeyman
Vishal Gupta said:
Pls start separate topics for such queries and then u'll get lots of solutions ;)
neway, for this job u can go thru following page:

*unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/

THNX DUDE!!!!!:D

iceeeeman

Journeyman
vishal i have changed the progress dialog when i copy,cut or delete files from one drive to another but when i copy files files from my comp to my mp3 player or when i download files from internet tht old dialog appears can u plz tel me how to change those tht dialogs too?????:)

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
@wizrulz
I don't know about its progress as I sent the book to FatBeing. So only he knows when will it be published? ;)

@iceeeeman
The "Shell32.dll" hack only changes the Windows default progress dialog box. For changing other progress dialog boxes, like ur MP3 player box, u'll hv to edit their own dll files, which u can find in their respective folders. I can't help much in this matter coz I don't hv that software installed, otherwise I would do some R&D in it. :D

SoFtEcH

Broken In
Vishal I need a help in UIFILE, can you pls contact me on WLM whenever you're ON, BTW. I need to know whats the format for AVI to use in UIFILE, like rcbmp/resbmp(200,6,255,0,0,0,0) ...
&
icon(24,widht,height,library) ... so now i needs to know about the one for AVI files.. its urgent ... :)

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
thewisecrab said:
as vishal said,all the resources are shown immediately as u access hacker..but nothing is seen in resources wht do i do?
You will see the resorcues only if you open a file through resource hacker

Last edited:
OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
@thewisecrab
Open a file in resource hacker and u'll get various resources.

@iceeeeman
If u r talking about My computer toolbar icons, then u'll hv to edit "Shell32.dll" file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom