Truecaller app launched for Android Wear

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
The popular Truecaller app is now made available for Android Wear. Truecaller is one of the first developers selected to bring an app to the Android Wear platform, allowing users to quickly get call or contact information.

Read More : Truecaller app launched for Android Wear

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Not sure why that is a good thing. I never liked Truecaller.
I don't want my number in their database along with my name and other information, even when I didn't opt in through some other friends who use it.

.jRay.

Youngling
I don't like it much either. But it saved me from some prank calls. Also if you put my no in search jray will be the result. :D

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well doesn't matter you use it or not...but anyone who have your number in their phonebook uses the app, your number and information will be there in their database.

Though I like the app. I get to know who is calling...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well doesn't matter you use it or not...but anyone who have your number in their phonebook uses the app, your number and information will be there in their database.

That is exactly why I don't like the app. And its discomforting to know that a company have my information which I didn't provided them myself.
And which is open for public to view.

Hrishi

I like this application because its very helpful.
Waise bhi , our information is already available over the net through so many media websites.
Anonymity is not easy these days.

And I get lots of un necessary calls from job firms , sellers , insurance agencies and whatnot. At least this gives me little help bg notifying and blocking these numbers

Top Bottom