Trojan virus problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jafar Ali

Right off the assembly line
Hi Good Morning, I am a new user for digit and I don't know where I have to post my questions. Pls help me I have Trojan virus in my system and I think it effect to my bios also. I don't know how to clear this problem even I have format my system but no use.
Symptoms:

1.I got disk boot failure message and then I enter the bios to check in that the hard disk name shows like a symbols and I restart 2 to 3 times and it enter to OS but this happen all the times and now I remove all the CD and DVD drives from my system and I connect hard disk as a master. Be for my hard disk is in slave. Now the boot failure problem is cleared. but

2.Whenever I open any application it comes 3 to 4 windows and I close the 1 window all other 3 also closed.

3.My mouse also not working properly. Likely whenever I press any key it comes 2 to 3 same letters. EX: AAA or CCC

pls help me guys.......

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Welcome, u r at right place, so don't worry.

1>Why?? Why did u put ur HDD as slave?? Always put ur HDD in master, then anything u want to attach in the same cable as Slave. Don't alter this arrangement u'll be in trouble.

2>Go to "MyComputer"-->Tools-->Folder Options-->General Tab.
Here in the "Browse Folder" section, (I guess) it might be checked "Open Each folder in its own window", uncheck it and check "open each folder in same window"...this may solve ur problem.

3>how come u type by Mouse??? *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/13.png
The problem might be with ur Kbrd, clean it properly and check if some keys are attached together.

OP
Jafar Ali

Jafar Ali

Thank you men,

what about that Trojan virus problem coz i find lot of files with affected to Trojan virus.

Use trojan cleaner once and format the system for better performance
where can i find Trojan virus cleaner.

Last edited:
OP
Jafar Ali

Jafar Ali

I am also using the same AVAST home edition some 8.0 ver

How come r u sure those are Trojan??
Which AV do u use?
hi men, i have scan with AVAST anit home edition and then i find lot of Trojan virus in my system

Last edited:
OP
Jafar Ali

Jafar Ali

Thanks rhitwick and damngoodman999 to helping me. now i find a avast virus cleaner. from here -> *www.avast.com/eng/avast-virus-cleaner.html
i will try to clear the problem.

Thanks Guys.
Jafar Ali

sorry i a have not seen ur another msg "Use KIS2009 or Avira..." ok i will try Thanks men.

Last edited:

mrintech

Technomancer
Go for a full scan with the following softwares:

* *www.superantispyware.com/download.html
* *www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

Also make sure that they are updated to latest definition files and go for Full System Scan.

Else

You can always try Online Scanning. Here's the list of best Online Scanners:

*mrintech.com/5-best-online-virus-scanners-you-can-use ;)

Pratul_09

Journeyman
As far as trojan horse and vundo virus problems go for Malwarebyte's Antimalware search it in google and download it. install it update the definitions and then do a thorough scan. it will show a list of infections which can be safely deleted.

If you like it you can register it by paying a small amount. Otherwise download a small program Combofix which will search and scan ur computer and fix it.

After ur sure that ur computer is free of trojans and viruses download spyware blaster and update it then apply the patches, so that there are no future infections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom