trojan help.... :( urgent pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

santu_29

Journeyman
avast antivirus recently detected trojan on my system. what it did was that i was unable to open any hdd drive with double click.. if i double click .. some *.pif file runs(as seen in task manager>processes), i scanned my hdd with avast and it detected trojan in each drive which it deleted successfully. but now i have a new problem. if now i double click any hdd drive(like c: or d: etc.) it shows me the Open With dialog box.. i know it can be corrected in the registry but i dont kbow much of registry editing.. can anyone help me out here..

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
try using True Sword 4 Software for correcting the registry and deleting these type of trojans...
Its available as trial.. download it for free...

This post will also help you somewat..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=526649&postcount=11

Mahesh Kurade

Broken In
santu_29 said:
avast antivirus recently detected trojan on my system. what it did was that i was unable to open any hdd drive with double click.. if i double click .. some *.pif file runs(as seen in task manager>processes), i scanned my hdd with avast and it detected trojan in each drive which it deleted successfully. but now i have a new problem. if now i double click any hdd drive(like c: or d: etc.) it shows me the Open With dialog box.. i know it can be corrected in the registry but i dont kbow much of registry editing.. can anyone help me out here..

Friend goto the reuired drive make staps

tool menu->folfder option->>View tab->
uncheck hide sustem file ........->
then delete the file like autorun.inf from the current drive

if still u hava problem
in the regedit

find key autorun ; all keys for c: d: e: delete it
now your computer is safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom