Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby

Right off the assembly line
I have a problem ,
How can i trace any one who send sms from yahoo messenger. Please tell me the solution very soon ......????????

& please give the direct download link through which i can find the actual location through its email Id

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Umm u can try this (not sure). Since the sms will contain the id, jus send a social-engineered mail to him in such a way that he replies it. now the reply mail will have his IP, jus look up the IP at any Whois service :)

puja399

In the zone
QwertyManiac said:
Umm u can try this (not sure). Since the sms will contain the id, jus send a social-engineered mail to him in such a way that he replies it. now the reply mail will have his IP, jus look up the IP at any Whois service :)

Yahoo Id and mail Id are generally different unless the person doing this is a nitwit. And if bobby was expert in social engg, he wouldn't ask such a question here.

It is bound to be someone he knows, so bobby should look around to find him (or is it her??) or better delete those messages and forget it.

kato

Karthiksn
@ puja399 Really i cant get you what was there wrong with wat QM said.

Why cant he use the sma email id most of the guys i know do it and many ppl end up getting mails in it from friends and spams.

And u cant be that sure its someone he knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom