1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Trase

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by bobby, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobby

bobby New Member

I have a problem ,
    How can i trace any one who send sms from yahoo messenger. Please tell me the solution very soon ......????????

& please give the direct download link through which i can find the actual location through its email Id

2. QwertyManiac

QwertyManiac Commander in Chief

Umm u can try this (not sure). Since the sms will contain the id, jus send a social-engineered mail to him in such a way that he replies it. now the reply mail will have his IP, jus look up the IP at any Whois service :)

3. pratheesh_prakash

pratheesh_prakash New Member

4. puja399

puja399 New Member

Yahoo Id and mail Id are generally different unless the person doing this is a nitwit. And if bobby was expert in social engg, he wouldn't ask such a question here.

It is bound to be someone he knows, so bobby should look around to find him (or is it her??) or better delete those messages and forget it.

5. kato

kato Karthiksn

@ puja399 Really i cant get you what was there wrong with wat QM said.

Why cant he use the sma email id most of the guys i know do it and many ppl end up getting mails in it from friends and spams.

And u cant be that sure its someone he knows

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.