TRANSFORMERS [movie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ H(ow)TH did you get the ticket Vish? Which theater? Advance Booking? Tried 3 theaters on Saturday did not get the tickets :(

vish786

"The Gentleman"
koolbluez said:
released already... that's what we ppl r talking about.
The movie's good.. visually... krazy some places...
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/81/Brawl_Transforms.gif​
this visual is from game!!!.

@charan,
my friend had got a ticket for me, without ma knowledge. donno how he took it.
watch it man!!!!! if possible.

@techgenius, stop playing the game, right now watch it.
u gonna love the movie if u understand each & every part of it.
my rating 15/10.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
vish786 said:
@charan,
my friend had got a ticket for me, without ma knowledge. donno how he took it.
watch it man!!!!! if possible.

I am a bad man :mad: I have watched it more that 5 time on a good TS copy. Please donot bash me :p , I tired a lot to get a ticket but didnot get it :(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Where are the DVD's gonna hit the stores in india? Can spend 500 bucks on this movie :)

[Edit: drgrudge]

Last edited by a moderator:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
DVD's in November-December. Try grabbing a HD drive and maybe you could pick up some free titles including this movie for free with it and enjoy in full 1080p :))

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Charan -
We don't want to know if the DVDRip is out or not. Or the group was FLA*TE or not.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
harryneopotter said:
Even i like cartoons like JQ, Spiderman, X MEN, DBZ, Flintstones, and other Sci Fi serials like Small Wonder, Honey I Shrunk The Kids etc

AMBAR ... Where in delhi ??????? Me too from delhi and wld like to catch some of the action from ur side ........ do reply dude.....

hmmm... i live near INDIA gate man.....do let me noe.....

and ya i have seen transformers...abount...ummm...15times at home and 5 times in the theater:D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^^ Not yet :( ... it will be out on October 16th in USA. dono when it will be released in India.

lalam

In the zone
Ugh! The movie sucks anyway at least for me. Well the graphics were spectacular but ya its hard to keep your eyes on the action scence's as things went really really fast. This should be watch on the big screen it was small for me

napster007

Padawan
^ well dude get used to it bcus the management has already announced 2 more series to the transformers saga.

antways, i loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom