TRANSFORMERS [movie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Transformers are fictional alien robots and the titular characters of a popular Hasbro toy line and its spin-offs. They come from the planet Cybertron and are divided into the heroic Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, and the evil Decepticons, led by Megatron. They are able to "transform", rearranging their bodies into a common and innocuous form, such as a car, aircraft, or animal, which is reflected by the taglines "More Than Meets the Eye" and "Robots in Disguise". Beyond that, they can displace mass, combine or apply synthetic flesh. ...more

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/61/Primemegsposter.jpg/200px-Primemegsposter.jpg

[click the pic to visit homepage]

Download the HD Trailer from here - *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/nt/ma/ma_mov_1.gif - *us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/transformers/transformers_teaserposter.jpg

======================
i was a fan of this Transformers cartoon aired on Cartoon Network back in 90's :rolleyes:

i also had a Transformer toy car, a small "Yellow" Transforming car.

some punk stole it,:x i forgot its name.:(

any Transformers Fan here? :D

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Didn't you heard about Mobile Suit Gundum... ;-)

Power Ranger Dino Thunder is cool. I specially like Emma Lahana.

Official Techie

In the zone
I too like transformers and am waitin for the release of the movie does anyone like ninja robots it used to come on cartoon network many years ago hell the never air a complete series did anyone like curious play it used to come on axn 7 years ago it now airs on animax does anyone like bleach and get backers and chobits and love hina and macross and noir

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
im a bigggggggggggggg and i mean biggggggggggggggggg fan of transformers an the whole DB(dragon ball z.gt) series....i have all of there episodes!

mediator

Technomancer
Official Techie said:
I too like transformers and am waitin for the release of the movie does anyone like ninja robots it used to come on cartoon network many years ago hell the never air a complete series did anyone like curious play it used to come on axn 7 years ago it now airs on animax does anyone like bleach and get backers and chobits and love hina and macross and noir
Wow, a lot in common. U can get all the episodes of getbackers and curious play (fushigi yuugi) on youtube! 8)

durselyin said:
ru guys still kids....talking bout transformers and Power Rangers....
Age no bar ;)

outlaw

De@d
Official Techie said:
o does anyone like ninja robots it used to come on cartoon network many years ago hell the never air a complete series

i was a huge fan of ninja robots but i cudnt watch the entire series...

i always wanned to know how they found the robots... and where did cybotron... the "power booster" robot thingy come from and all that.........

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Every power rangers and transformers episode is same. Power rangers and similar pokemon stuff has made the cartoon network and other channels suck. Power rangers is for kids who want to see same story with not so different settings again and again. Pokemon is always the similar type of fighting , bayblade is pokemon with tops and many such similar show exist. What happened to good cartoon shows i used to watch 2 years ago !!!

rajasekharan

Youngling
hey i got a question ...

when i was a kid i uesd to watch "glowfriends", "my Little Pony", "vagley ki dunia" , "mr.Yogi" on DD.....

does any one still have "glowfriends" and "my Little Pony" all episodes ????
where can i get them..??
I love that series ...:), i had a pillow cover of them back in my childhood days,

now i miss them...:(

sivarap

In the zone
I love johny bravo and swat cats. and I don't like ninja robots....the drawings are fit to be on a comic book not cartoons.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
mediator said:
^Grow up, watch Jetsons or TopCat!
Jetsons was boring when compared to FlintStones. :D

forgot TopCat :D

my favorite cat, next Heathcliff the fat cat :D:D:D

*www.rmlicensing.com/ENG/characters%20images/Heathcliff/heathanimation.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.