Touchscreen phone within 5k with wifi.

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
I am looking for a good touchscreen phone with wifi within a budget of 5k for my dad. I have considered Nokia Asha 306 as the best offer. It has a 3 inch touchscreen and also has wifi, and a new s40 asha OS. Please see the video here *www.youtube.com/watch?v=gInzItyjbX0

Please tell me if its a good option and suggest some other phones if possible. I just dont want that cheap china-like micromaxx and other cheap manufacturers. Anything from Nokia, Samsung, Motorola etc would do.
Thanks.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
nokia 306 doesn't have wifi or 3G and is just an overpriced junk. resistive touchscreen makes is another flop from Nokia.

consider these: LG Cookie Smart T375, Samsung S3770. Also check Samsung Star II and III Duos.

OP
N

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
The LG cookie looks good, but I dont like LG mobiles, so thinking about it. And the video of the Nokia Asha 306 shows that it does have wifi and the new os looks good and has even a action bar as android. Please someone watch that video and then tell me if its a good buy, else i will then settle with the LG or samsung phone.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Samsung Champ 3.5G /Galaxy Pocket/Micromax A50 Ninja/Micromax A56 Ninja 2...
pick anyone all are great...

NOTE:samsung champ 3.5g is not a smartphone

Top Bottom