Touch Sensitivity of Smartphone

chintan786

In the zone
Hi All,

I want to know wht is the touch sensitivity of Smartphones after 2-3 years of use... I mean they are using Procy of 1Ghz... so can any expert comment on this part as how would be there performance after 1-2 years of constant use.....

I asking this coz i want to buy smartphone which will cost me more than 20K and going to use this for next 2 years atleast.

Regards,

Chintan

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
My mom is still using iPhone 2G which is now 3.5+ years old. And its touch screen is better than my new LG Optimus One.

So, if you get a good high-end smartphone, you won't face any problems whatsoever...

Cheers!

OP
C

chintan786

In the zone
My mom is still using iPhone 2G which is now 3.5+ years old. And its touch screen is better than my new LG Optimus One.

So, if you get a good high-end smartphone, you won't face any problems whatsoever...

Cheers!
Thanks ... Can u recommend few more brands..

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^^^ (I think) You must be familiar two types of touch screens - resistive and capacitive.
As long as its capacitive (from reputed brands that is), the phone screen's sensitivity would last just fine.

When you think that its time for your purchase just bump this thread again, stating your requirement and budget :)

OP
C

chintan786

In the zone
Budget is 20-22k....currently zeroed on single device name HTC Desire.....like HTC Incredible S too... but then If I ever Wants to shell out 27K then Device shd be dual core....time span - Near 24 june...

Wht u say

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^^^ currently (I think) you should opt for :
1. Samsung Galaxy SL (18-18.5k)
2. SE Xperia X10 (less than 20k, this phone is in option only cuz of SE promise i.e. android Gingerbread till Q3-Q4 of current year)
3. SE Xperia Neo (if you want to increase your budget by ~3k)

And if you can increase your budget upto hefty 27k point in few months, you may be able to buy yourself a dual-core phone. Currently, no idea about their (gonna be) price. A proper guess work can be performed after the release of Samsung Galaxy S2. But as per Kalpik sources, Galaxy S2 is gonna be postponed 2-3 months.
Now thats a long wait, right???

Top Bottom