Torrenting For Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
My Req to mods to make this sticky and plz dnt discuss abt torrent sites as only legal help on torrents can be provided!;)

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
The ones who do not seed to a ratio of 1.00 or greater when there r more leachers are su(KERs.It's always a good responsibility to seed for others but only for legitimate files.BSNL's connection is said to be capped with limited upload speed but that's not true cause i constantly get good upload speeds of about 80-90kilobytes/sec.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
ax3 said:
bt can u list some sites where V can get these .torrent files ?
isoHunt :)

Harvik780 said:
The ones who do not seed to a ratio of 1.00 or greater when there r more leachers are su(KERs.It's always a good responsibility to seed for others but only for legitimate files.BSNL's connection is said to be capped with limited upload speed but that's not true cause i constantly get good upload speeds of about 80-90kilobytes/sec.
Which plan do you have?

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Harvik780 said:
i constantly get good upload speeds of about 80-90kilobytes/sec.

Wow man..Where do you live?Do you stay near the telephone exchange..?
I get at max 50-60KB/s...(Upload speed)

OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
ax3 said:
bt can u list some sites where V can get these .torrent files ?

&

i wanna FORMAT my pc, which files should i backup ?

Most of torrent sites have illegal content in them so i cant mention in this forum.GOOGLE is ur best friend:D

tech_mastermind said:
You need to highlight this in First post.

Yup,This discussion is Going Nowhere:confused:;).Point Noted!

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
rakeshishere said:
Most of torrent sites have illegal content in them so i cant mention in this forum.GOOGLE is ur best friend:D
Don't be over-paranoid, dude! You can give links to websites that are legal and most torrent websites are legal because they do not host any of the illegal content on their servers. :)

OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
aryayush said:
Don't be over-paranoid, dude! You can give links to websites that are legal and most torrent websites are legal because they do not host any of the illegal content on their servers. :)
Whatever and However u say....Mods will not allow such links:rolleyes:

aryayush said:
most torrent websites are legal because they do not host any of the illegal content on their servers. :)

That is why Bittorent is under controversy;)

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
hmmm ...
i use azureus... and yesterday i fired it up, i had 4 torrents qeued in ... but only 1 out of the four was downloading from the net(the 1 on the top), other's did nothing..
is there a setting that enables all 4 torrents to download at the same time ?

And my speeds are pathetic, 50-60 KB download max... Is there a setting to increase the download speeds too? plz plz plz help me..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
There is an option for setting the maximum number of simultaneous downloads. It is called queueing. Look for it in the options. :)

praka123

left this forum longback
i am on bsnl home-500 and am getting for some pvt trackers really good speed @210KBps(not stable,but avg 190KBps u can say).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom