Banaras
Mumbai
Almora
Coorg
Kolkata

quan chi

mortal kombat
Hills of Mcleodganj
Was unaware of this place. It looks awesome!
*www.outlooktraveller.com/common/uploads/article/2016/x090316133740-TRIUND.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JgTLsXQ1CR.webp
5 Hill Getaways for Holi Weekend : Outlook Travelle

sujoyp

Grand Master
how mumbai and kolkata are place to visit...better keep people away from these two...people willl get shock after watching the crowded locals, traffic jams, rains, broken roads in rain, poverty.

better place is pune for beautiful places around or even delhi for its history

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Where is Nainital, Shillong, Cherrapunji, Mausinram etc.

and why Mumbai is there ? its not a beautiful place instead its a business place/metro city

A

amit.tiger12

Mumbai...
(Use m-Indicator app when you are in Mumbai, good for traveling)

"Some users replying bad about other cities to make their own city look good and beautiful.."

TheSloth

The Slowest One
one mod here, i think krishnandusarka is a traveller. i guess, not sure. Ask him for suggestions for good places.

icebags

Technomancer
Mumbai...����
(Use m-Indicator app when you are in Mumbai, good for traveling)

"Some users replying bad about other cities to make their own city look good and beautiful.." ��

but mumbai really is overcrowded and over expensive. even the beaches & india gate ground are overflowing with people and stuff. the few really good tourist attractions are perhaps bada pav, paneer dosa, elephanta caves, some museums and may be bombay duck (i.e. fish fry from that food shop).

and whenever foreigners plan about visiting mumbai, i always see they keeping slums & dhobi patti at the top of their list.

A

amit.tiger12

^yes it's overcrowded because everyone wants to visit work live here. There are many things to see other than people in Mumbai..
Siddhivinayak Temple,
Sea-Link
Kanheri Caves
Haji Ali
Eliphanta Caves
Essel world
Water Kingdom
Taraporwala Aquarium
Jijamata Udyan - Queens Garden
Sanjay Gandhi National Park
7 forts etc etc
Many places

It's sad that foreigner choose worst part of India for their traveling experience, & it's sad for us that we can't promote tourism.

Which is the best city in India? | Whack - YouTube

ithehappy

Human Spambot
how mumbai and kolkata are place to visit...better keep people away from these two...people willl get shock after watching the crowded locals, traffic jams, rains, broken roads in rain, poverty.

better place is pune for beautiful places around or even delhi for its history

So true. However there are a few places in Calcutta which are worth seeing. But to go to those places you will be needing to access those broken, dirty, crowded roads, that kills the deal all right. So if one could take a helicopter or something and skip the connecting road to those places its worth visiting Calcutta.

A

amit.tiger12

In Maharashtra there are many hill station you can visit. Mahabaleshwar and Matheran are famous.
Some science stuff related place is also in India, meteor impact created Lonar Lake (Vidharbh, Maharashtra). Don't forget to take magnet with you while visiting this place. Place with little history from Ramayana.

tekiagadi

Broken In
The Top 10 destinations in India to visit are:
1. Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu.
2. Tajmahal, Agra(Uttar Pradesh).
3. Mumbai.
4. Delhi.
5. Kolkata.
6. Chennai.
7. Hyderabad.
8. Pune.
9. Bangalore.