Tomb Raider Series Reboot

arpit6199

Broken In
does anyone know the differences between the two?Does the latter include any extra levels or some other bonus content that are not available in the standard edition?
yup Survival edition includes
- A digital 32-page mini art book compiled by Tomb Raider Art Director Brian Horton ( If u are into reading stuff )
- Soundtracks
- A digital double-sided map of Tomb Raider’s mysterious island
- Digital comic - Tomb Raider: The Beginning
- "Guerilla Skin" in-game outfit
- Three in-game weapons from "Hitman: Absolution" for use in "Tomb Raider": The Silverballer, Agency SPS 12, and HX AP-15
too sad flipkart didnt had survivor edition

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
some ss
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8513/8532785211_3191931cd9_b.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8106/8535290291_a2de418842_h.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8238/8532746761_6d110599ed_b.jpg

Holy mothercluckin' shyz! Never knew blood and dirt would look so hawt on a female. Wonder how she'll look with all that cleaned... hmm...

*ezrahub.com/board/img/1348966565621.png

Now I have high expectations of females in real life.... dayum.

*i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
@nvidia geek - Sorry but she is never cleaned , dirt always accomany her
@gaurav - congrats bro ! , your steam id?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
now lara is on my screen. got my copy today.

i hope your hands are on the keyboard and mouse.

Holy mothercluckin' shyz! Never knew blood and dirt would look so hawt on a female. Wonder how she'll look with all that cleaned... hmm...

*ezrahub.com/board/img/1348966565621.png

Now I have high expectations of females in real life.... dayum.

*i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

wait you never played holi with gurlz before eh???

mitraark

Decrepit
Yep Lara hardly remains clean in most of the game, she suffers some really dangerous injuries shown in the cutscenes, and goes through pools of blood, human decay matter in many stages. Near the end, her clothes seems to have worn down giving all that she had to bear continuously. I tried jumping in the water but it doesn't clean her.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Yep Lara hardly remains clean in most of the game, she suffers some really dangerous injuries shown in the cutscenes, and goes through pools of blood, human decay matter in many stages. Near the end, her clothes seems to have worn down giving all that she had to bear continuously. I tried jumping in the water but it doesn't clean her.

ill sue amd, thats crap graphics... its against humanity... why cant she have a bath? human rights ! NOOO

Damn where do you live. :p

near girls :p

quicky008

Technomancer
yup Survival edition includes
- A digital 32-page mini art book compiled by Tomb Raider Art Director Brian Horton ( If u are into reading stuff )
- Soundtracks
- A digital double-sided map of Tomb Raider’s mysterious island
- Digital comic - Tomb Raider: The Beginning
- "Guerilla Skin" in-game outfit
- Three in-game weapons from "Hitman: Absolution" for use in "Tomb Raider": The Silverballer, Agency SPS 12, and HX AP-15
too sad flipkart didnt had survivor edition

Thanks a lot for this info.

Top Bottom