Tomb Raider : new trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhidev

Human Spambot
amazing!!!! thanx for sharing :)...well there's already a thread for this. no worries I'll add this to that thread.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/134775-tomb-raider-series-reboot-4.html

OP
Reaper_vivek

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
My bad..I searched for an existing thread but couldn't find a relevant thread in the first list..so I posted here..@ico or other mods delete this thread :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
I searched for the same thread this morning, thought there wasn't one at all. Anyway, thanks for sharing, people need to see this awesome stuff. March 2013 is so far away! :(

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
EPIC.....&.....WOW :shock:

This seems like the best reboot of all time. Lara is in a complete different mold.
It will be the best tomb raider experience ever.

I don't know but it feels like this game will rival the gameplay and cinematic experience of Uncharted series.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I don't know but it feels like this game will rival the gameplay and cinematic experience of Uncharted series.

I thought its better and bolder than UC :p But felt like I might piss the fanboys off, but hey at least the PC, x360 guys will get to play a good uncharted-esque game :D
Besides, Uncharted was inspired by Tomb Raider. Natural Evolution ;)

OP
Reaper_vivek

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
^+1 exactly..everyone says this is a copy of Uncharted series..while this has been around for over a decade now..Excited for it's release..:D

tkin

Back to school!!
Copied from LOST much?

Anyway from action adventure to tunnel crawling survival horror? The futuristic edge is gone, not sure I like it, have to look forward. Please let there be adrenaline mode.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well if it is copy of Uncharted then its all well and good. Atleast I won't miss playing that game on my PC. LOL :lol:

Raziel

Journeyman
I miss the old tomb raider...The Lost Artifact was my fav..was very challenging. gud old times.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom