today's date is unique

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
its almost the end of the day and i'm surprised nobody has noticed the uniquiness of todays date: 20072007! (i.e 20 07 2007)!

rocket357

Security freak
20072007...is that something like:

12:34 5/6/78 ?

Tho 20072007 lasts the entire day...the one I mentioned only lasted 1 minute...heh.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Heard it radio :D.
Edit : ho anyone noticed that last week we had Friday the 13th

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
A Friday occurring on the 13th day of any month is considered to be a day of bad luck in English, German, Polish and Portuguese-speaking cultures around the globe. Similar superstitions exist in some other traditions. In Greece or Spain, for example, Tuesday the 13th takes the same role. The fear of Friday the 13th is called paraskavedekatriaphobia, a word that is derived from the concatenation of the Greek words Παρασκευή, δεκατρείς, and φοβία, meaning Friday, thirteen, and phobia respectively; alternative spellings include paskevodekatriaphobia or paraskevidekatriaphobia, and is a specialized form of triskaidekaphobia, a phobia (fear) of the number thirteen. Friday the 13th is also called "black friday" in many countries.

Wiki

Also some unfortunate events happend with me that day. One of my relative went into a coma, he died the following day :(. I filled up my vehical with petrol arround 10:30 PM and gave a credit card, they guy at pertrol station said the swipe machine is broken :mad: , went to the ATM and even that was broken :mad: managed to find another AMT. All these events happend on Friday the 13th :mad:

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Tech Genius said:
I dont believe crap.every number is good.
u wudn't haf said it if u were living in the age of dos!!! friday, the 13th. afaik, this virus was written by pakistani brothers. u wudn't haf come to know till its friday the 13th. the virus was set to trigger on every friday that had the date 13th. and it did cause quite some damage too.. but we are way ahead now.. memories galore :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Ahhh, this bull crap continues . Every month i get msg of special date . This is stupid , every date is special . last year it was 20062006 , 070707 , blah blah blah . wtf , useless stuff .

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ exactly! every date is unique and comes only once in our lifetime. but what we are pointin out here are dates/time wid a specific pattern. thats all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom