To track an address from an email!!!!Is it POSSIBLE?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
sujithtom said:
So how can u anonymously mail? I mean is there a software for it? If so wats the softwares name? If not is it hacking :evil:
There are plenty of ways you can mail anonymously. And No, it's got nothing to do with hacking/cracking. They are a service you use to protect your anonymity online.
These particular things called remailers are like an email proxy that stores the email that you send to it and then re-mails it from it's own server. You don't 'need' a s/w to use a remailer.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
There are 10's of 100'f of ways to anony mail someone :) google will say lot more. There is also a plugin for o/e which will allow to anony mail :)

planetcall

Indian by heart
Let me add to it. Actually, the reply to this question is highly classified. The reason is that there are many ways to spoof the identity of the mailer. There could be multiple server hops, programmed headers or even a noob's hacked computer like most of us. Still, there are ways people claim to track down to real culprits as the FBI or other security agencies claim.
Its really very hard to answer either yes or no.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
K let me put the other way round. I have posted regarding something like this but it just went without being noticed. If I were to send a mail I would rather do one smart way as I mentioned in that thread. It tells me when the target read the mail. what IP did they read the mail at, whats the browser they used to read, what OS they used and most importnantly, it lists out above menitioned information for all the persons to whom tht particular mail was forwarded, now this something cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom