To know about SDRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaushal_kedia

Right off the assembly line
Hey everyone
Can anyone tell me which companys 168 pin 256 MB SDRAM is the best ,if possible also give me the prize.U can send me email.
Waiting for someone who will write to me.Till then
Goodbye

expertno.1

Technomancer
I recomemnd you to go for Hynix ..really good in SDRAM

u will get around rs. 1750

but i tell u dude that sdram is outdated ..and costly also
u shoudl update your mobo for getting a ddr sdram..the cheap and more reliable and faster than sdram

samleo109

Broken In
please don't go to bye any SD RAMs cos they are costly and are also out dated as expertno.1 says.
if any time you want to upgrade your PC then your SD RAM will be useless.
if at all you want to bye it only go for Kingston RAM.
but the latest are the DDR2 RAM(too good i must say).

OP
K

kaushal_kedia

Thanks for replying
I will go for HYNIX 256 MB SDRAM and as it said in the replyies that it will not cost me anymore than RS 1750..I cant change my processor as it is working fine fine now.
thanks

OP
K

kaushal_kedia

RAM

No u cant plug DDR RAM in SDRAM socket because PC100 has got 168 pin and the DIMM Socket supports only 168 Pin RAM.So because of it i have to stick to SDRAM(PC100) as this is only option i am having right now.Can u please tell me the Price at which i can get HYNIX-256 MB SDRAM(PC100-168 PIN).Thank you

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: RAM

kaushal_kedia said:
No u cant plug DDR RAM in SDRAM socket because PC100 has got 168 pin and the DIMM Socket supports only 168 Pin RAM.So because of it i have to stick to SDRAM(PC100) as this is only option i am having right now.Can u please tell me the Price at which i can get HYNIX-256 MB SDRAM(PC100-168 PIN).Thank you

I asked that whether i can plug sdram in ddr ram's slot!

visit www.zionram.com

there u'll found an e-mail id. just mail them. its gud for u if u mail them urself. i think u'll get experienced.

they'll surely tell u da price.

also u can ask if there is any seller in ur city. n i hop they can answer it also ot they'll send u ram via courier .

just visit da site mail them n u'll solve ur problem.

Anindya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom